• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilou

For a mather of fact my dad works for kingdom hearts company and he told me that kingdom hearts 3 is about a keyblade war against the heartless across worlds and that in the preview we see a letter for sora, riku, kairi, mickey, donald and goofy who must join and help them in the war and that all those keyblades on the ground in the preview are keybearers who died in the war and he told me some of the worlds that might be presented in kingdom hearts 3 here are the some of the new ones my dad told me that might be.

- Toy Story
- The Black Cauldron
- Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs
- Cinderella
- Sleeping Beauty
- Oliver And Company
- Pocahontas
- The Emperor's New Groove
- The Incredibles
- Robin Hood
- Dumbo
- The Rescuers
- The Great Muse Detective
- The Jungle Book
- The Hunchback Of Notre Dame :cool: :D

fiendnuggets

interesting information...only time will tell if your telling the truth or not

i believe it..but so much garbage has been posted here you never know what to believe

AdamHype

OMG!!! If that is true those are worlds everyone is dying for!!! I really thought about Oliver/company, toy story and black cauldron. If you could talk to him think of like jungle book, monsters inc. and maybe fox and the hound (well that one might be weird. later worlds could be like ichabod and mr. toad or three caballeros, finding nemo, bug's life...CARS!!! mary poppins? aristocats, brother bear, elliot from pete's dragon as a summon character, atlantis and sora the cow in home on the range lol. just a thought for later kingdom heart games

wilou

FiendNuggets it is not sure but my dad and the cmopany are thinking about it so it might be true maybe not

Legalos

This is possible but not probable and I am not a great kh fan but I like it. But you guys actually believe him he can be easily lieing?

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
That's not treu111! MY MOM WURKS 4 SQUARE ENIX and she siad that A BUGZ LIFE wud be in it. u didnt mention it. lol :mad:

Reasons why your post is false:
+ Even if KH3 was in the works right now, they wouldn't have all the worlds planned out already, they'd still be in the rough draft process.
+ Some of the movies you mentioned weren't even by Disney.
+ Ur dad duznt wurk 4 Square Enix lol ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back