• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prsaint2901

Kingdom Hearts 3 is already in development from what i see in this video.:eek:

From the graphics, it looks like its gonna come out for the PS3
:D

Click Here to Check it out

write what you think about it!!!!!!!!!

Stryder_sdc

"OH LOOK AT ME IM MAKING SPECULATIONS OVER SOMETHING THAT I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT AND DONT EVEN REALISE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT SINCE BEFORE CHRISTMAS........."

i wish people would look through the other posts instead of making useless posts

Stryder_sdc

keyblademaster27 said:
yea, uhh sorry to break your excitement but N00B, YOU DAMN N00BS!!!

just remember, you were a nOOb once, maybe not as annoying, but you were still a nOOb

Stryder_sdc

oh here we go, lets not try to explain the difference, stop acting bigger than you are, at one point you had never been on a forum in your life, therefore, you were new to it, so dont slate other people by calling them newbs or nOObs coz its hypicritical

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Stryder_sdc said:
oh here we go, lets not try to explain the difference, stop acting bigger than you are, at one point you had never been on a forum in your life, therefore, you were new to it, so dont slate other people by calling them newbs or nOObs coz its hypicritical

I'll explain the difference to you.

Newb - someone who is completely new to the forum. Newbs don't get flamed, but helped most of the time because they are completely new.

n00b - Someone who is either not new and acts stupid or someone who is new and acts stupid.

Stryder_sdc

wow, the fact that people actually go around making up these names is quite sad.....people get branded coz sometimes they make mistakes is all im saying and i think the people who do it are the bigger idiots than the ones who get branded

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Stryder_sdc said:
wow, the fact that people actually go around making up these names is quite sad.....people get branded coz sometimes they make mistakes is all im saying and i think the people who do it are the bigger idiots than the ones who get branded

Welcome to the Internet!

These names just came to be, no one really made them up, your acting like you've never heard of them and that their the worst thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back