• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
wow....are the n00bs ever gonna stop?

you moron! that is just some fanwallpaper! and what do you mean "weird pic"? it is just a Unknown pic. and then facing it is the same pic except it is inverted. And the same with the pic on the bottom. it is Kurt Ziza except inverted.

KeybladeKid1127

SoulEater2118 said:
wow....are the n00bs ever gonna stop?

you moron! that is just some fanwallpaper! and what do you mean "weird pic"? it is just a Unknown pic. and then facing it is the same pic except it is inverted. And the same with the pic on the bottom. it is Kurt Ziza except inverted.

Dude i am not a noob i am just very gullible thats all and i don't need some jerk makeing fun of me for it so shutup!!!!

KeybladeShadow88

yeah, keybladekid isn't a noob, he's been here a while, but he's young yet... mearly 13... he has so very much to learn... yet he understands so very little

every light must fade, all hearts return to darkness ( sorry, I had to put that in there just for the heck of it )

adventchildkiori

yeah its just a wallpaper someone made, I do please ask that no one mentions a KH3 game right now, I mean KH2 hasnt even came out, so that idea isnt possible right now but maybe when kh2 comes it is possible.

KeybladeKid1127

KeybladeShadow88 said:
yeah, keybladekid isn't a noob, he's been here a while, but he's young yet... mearly 13... he has so very much to learn... yet he understands so very little

every light must fade, all hearts return to darkness ( sorry, I had to put that in there just for the heck of it )

I lied i am actually 14 i just don't like people knowing my age thats all.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
If there is a Kingdom Hearts 3 it will be centered around Light and would most likely end the KH series if KH2 doesn't or they might make a possible 4 about Present if they make a 3 and it doesn't end the series.

And if they make more they will be small like PSP but thats just my opinion.

Kira Haro

Unknown
Yeah it's just a wallpaper someon- what? It's been said before?

What?

It's been said before 4 times?

We.Have.No.Clue.On.KH3.Much.Less.KH2.So.Please.Think.Of.What's.At.Hand. (In other words, drop the KH3 dreaming and get on with KH2)

(Don't mind that space in that. Apparently I just tripped over a bug in the text editor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back