• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper512

This is my first visit to the furums in awile: so if this had already been posted i apologize. But i was on youtube the other day and i watched the kh bbs secret endings. And from what i could tell it looks like there is a new KH game coming out. The secret ending showed Aqua talking with ATW. Aqua went to the dark realm sometime late during bbs i read somewhere and she met ATW there. AS uknow, in KH2 ATw sacrificed himself to destroy KH. Aqua and ATW talked for awile about a boy tht needed to connect everything for once and for all. Aqua said something about the worlds falling into darkness; Pete and Maleficent were still around at the end of KH2 so tht explains the darkness thing. But apparently in this new game Sora will connect Everything tht needs to be to get the worlds to restore to peace. I apologize if this is full of holes i was typing in a hurry and sorry if it's already been posted before too.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
This is my first visit to the furums in awile: so if this had already been posted i apologize. But i was on youtube the other day and i watched the kh bbs secret endings. And from what i could tell it looks like there is a new KH game coming out. The secret ending showed Aqua talking with ATW. Aqua went to the dark realm sometime late during bbs i read somewhere and she met ATW there. AS uknow, in KH2 ATw sacrificed himself to destroy KH. Aqua and ATW talked for awile about a boy tht needed to connect everything for once and for all. Aqua said something about the worlds falling into darkness; Pete and Maleficent were still around at the end of KH2 so tht explains the darkness thing. But apparently in this new game Sora will connect Everything tht needs to be to get the worlds to restore to peace. I apologize if this is full of holes i was typing in a hurry and sorry if it's already been posted before too.

do you people not know of a magical place called the SPOILER SECTION
COME ON PEOPLE THINKfacepalm

Oathkeeper512

yes, in fact i do, But this is about KH3 which is obv the future of KH. And i did put spoiler tags on it... I don't see wats wrong with that..

codemaster

Awards
yes, in fact i do, But this is about KH3 which is obv the future of KH. And i did put spoiler tags on it... I don't see wats wrong with that..

facepalm I dont see spoiler tags. And explaining the secret ending is spoilers.

Sora^Fan

I almost read the spoilers there!!!! pheeew! This should be in the spoilers section but yeah, I think it's quite likely that a KH3 will be made.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

FAIL, i didn't see any spoiler tagsfacepalm

but since it's in the right section nowarabslol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back