• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Ultimania to release on February 28, 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We're all familiar with Square Enix's Ultimania series. These in-depth guidebooks are jam-packed with just about every piece of information you could possibly ask for and more, ranging from enemy stats, character renders, concept art galleries and interviews with the development staff. They are a treasure trove of information and a must have for any fan of the series, and with KINGDOM HEARTS 3 looming just over the horizon, it goes without saying that its accompanying Ultimania will soon be available as well.

Fans can look forward to picking up the Kingdom Hearts 3 Ultimania on February 28th, 2019! It will cost 2,700円 (roughly $23.81 USD) and is currently available for preorder on the Square Enix e-STORE.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Ultimania to release on February 28th

I really hope this one gets released overseas

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I assume this is hardly anything shocking for the pioneers who were always on the lookout, but hearing the release date for an Ultimania of a KH that isn't even out is nothing short of mindblowing for me.
To think these used to be forgotten wells of knowledge lost in the Internet's corner

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Looking forward to whatever new content we get a month after release :D

Cover is nice though I do wish they kept the Fox in Sora's lap

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Looking forward to whatever new content we get a month after release :D

Cover is nice though I do wish they kept the Fox in Sora's lap

You seriously have to get over the fox.

Last edited:

Squall Strife

Sora looks creepy, dare I say evil looking on the cover. Is this just a coincidence or something foretelling hmmm

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
This was inevitably going to happen but I honestly forgot all about it! I own all the Ultimanias so AHHHHHHHH I'm excited!

Sora looks creepy, dare I say evil looking on the cover. Is this just a coincidence or something foretelling hmmm

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it. Sora's face looks super creepy in this artwork. I've thought so since they had that big standee at TGS.

Fatal Mode

I mean it could have hinted at something significant which is why I thought removing it was such an odd choice. Don't worry I won't dwell on it anymore :p

Eraqus! You sly fox.....

That comes to mind.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oooh this is exciting! Thanks for posting about it Sign :)

I only have the 10th anniversary Ultimania but I may just have to put in an order for this one :)

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
This is probably one of my favorite announcements. I can’t wait for those Nomura interviews!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Since Nomura gave the ages of TAV recently I wouldnt mind seeing the ages of some of the other OCs. Namely the Organization members.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Kinda wild that we know when to expect the next source of KH content after Kingdom Hearts 3’s release.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Awesome, this gets released on the same day as my birthday! Hopefully it gets an official translation. I don't see the reason why this should stay Japanese exclusive.

bagcifreak

I wonder if we get a CE Prima Guide instead of this again. They haven't even announced it yet and the game comes out in a month. I highly doubt SE will release a english version. They need a english publisher who's willing to do it kinda like how Darkhorse is releasing the FF Ultimanias right now.

Ugh I really want a guide by the time the game comes out. It's useful at times.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
For the love of all that is sacred, please Nomura, try to tell the entire story that needs to be told in the game, and do not relegate the rest of it to interviews.

Back