• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Ultimania to release on February 28, 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
It would be cool if we started to get this Ultimanias releases worldwide :frown:

This Ultimania is about to have more concept art than KH3 artbook. I really didn't like how most of it was CGI renders and screenshots.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
it can, donald just wanted sora to suffer and get the canadian experience of wearing a t-shirt and pants in the winter

Sorry, but you're wrong. It's because Oaken controls and govern's this worlds law and anyone who doesn't purchase from his Big Summer Blowout sale or pays for the Winter Department's supply and demand has no business in his world. You can't go willy nilly making coats when Oaken has a business to run. How else will he keep his family happy and his sauna steamy?

"Can't you just magic me up a coat?" "YOOOOHOOO, Zat would be very big problem for Oaken. You come buy from vinter department or the only problem will be for you, dear."

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey does anyone know a place to preorder this for NA? have been looking for a while and dont see any recommendations. And I'm sure the Japanese SE store wont ship it. Thanks for any recommendations, or the cold truth!

Hoarse_Phuqer

Good to see it's on the way but is there a reason why an official strategy guide didn't release at launch?

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Can't stop thinking about this for the past days. I'm waiting for some interesting info and more Nomura's art.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
This Ultimania is about to have more concept art than KH3 artbook. I really didn't like how most of it was CGI renders and screenshots.

Called it.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SerDuncan

Is there any place where the info from the Ultimania is getting translated and analyzed? I know it's only been 2 days since release but I'm dying to know if it's got anything useful, story wise.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
I believe some folks on Twitter and Reddit have been translating some of the interviews

Lisaralin

Awards
Gotta love how Nomura just edits his original drawings of HPO instead of making news ones. lol
Are these the only artworks in the book? I keep finding only these pictures.
I'm really interested in the new outfits, hope we'll see some render or artwork of them.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Are these the only artworks in the book? I keep finding only these pictures.
I'm really interested in the new outfits, hope we'll see some render or artwork of them.
I'm pretty sure those are the only artworks of HPO, but you can find a bit more art and renders of the other characters here: https://twitter.com/RedMakuzawa

I still can't believe Donald and Goofy didn't get new outfits. Was it because they aren't keyblade wielders Yen Sid???
Only Keyblade wielders are allowed to wear new outfits.

Wait...

Hayner, Pence, and Olette are wearing new outfits!

Back