• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Tsum Tsum Plush Set releasing October 27th, 2020

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

shopDisney Japan lists a KINGDOM HEARTS III Tsum Tsum Plush set collection for 5,500 yen. The set features Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Young Xehanort, Lea, Roxas, and Aqua. It is expected to release in October 27, 2020.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III, The World Ends With You, and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Source: shopDisney JP

Last edited by a moderator:

Any

Awards
I found it cute until I saw the white washed Young Xehanort tsum tsum plush. Yeahhhh...no.

:confused:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sooo cute but
I found it cute until I saw the white washed Young Xehanort tsum tsum plush. Yeahhhh...no.

this is an extremely disappointing thing to have happened. I hope there’s enough time to un-white wash Xehanort but I doubt they’d bother 😡

Some people are thinking it is Terra-Xehanort.
But why? The store page says Young Xehanort.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Aww! They are so cute! Nice to see some Young Xehanort merch as well. Kingdom Hearts continues to go strong and I love. Keep it up!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, they did this to Terra in the Tsum Tsum game too. It's awful.

Nalexag

I didn't even notice Young Xehanort at first because I can't get over how they split up the Sea Salt Trio. 😭😭😭 How could they split up two trios in one set?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I didn't even notice Young Xehanort at first because I can't get over how they split up the Sea Salt Trio. 😭😭😭 How could they split up two trios in one set?

They just wanted everyone to get a rep. Be glad Days trio got two thanks to Roxas's popularity lol

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
When I look that image of Xemnas up, all the results I can find are eBay listings. Are you sure it's not a bootleg / fanmate plush?

Though, this is not to defend Square or Disney. Especially Square when they keep leaving Barret out of merchandise.

May-Jor

Awards
When I look that image of Xemnas up, all the results I can find are eBay listings. Are you sure it's not a bootleg / fanmate plush?

Though, this is not to defend Square or Disney. Especially Square when they keep leaving Barret out of merchandise.

Yeah, I think it's third party, my bad

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's okay! Square Enix / Disney hasn't installed much faith so I was like fully ready to think they had done that plushie back in the day lol

Back