• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 to be featured at Disney's Video Game Showcase on July 15th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Disney has finally announced their Level Up! The Walt Disney Company’s Video Game Showcase on July 15th at 1pm Pacific Time at D23 Expo in Anaheim, California. Disney's Video Game Showcase will feature a brand new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer announcing a new world and plenty of brand new information that fans have been looking forward to. 

Level Up! The Walt Disney Company’s Video Game Showcase (1 p.m., D23 Expo Arena)

Experience never-before-seen gameplay, trailers, special guests, and other unforgettable surprises from across the Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel games portfolios in this must-see showcase. Jimmy Pitaro, chairman, DCPI, will kick off the presentation, which will feature many show-stopping moments including announcements from Marvel, and more information about highly anticipated games, Star Wars Battlefront II™ from Electronic Arts, KINGDOM HEARTS III from Disney and Square Enix, and more.

Just a few days ago, a brand new Kingdom Hearts 3 premiered at the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour concert in Los Angeles to widespread praise by fans of the series. At the end of the trailer, it revealed that brand new information would be coming next month at D23 Expo. 

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be featured at Disney's Video Game Showcase on July 15th

alaso guys it in a bigger this place this last time it was in the hall this time in arena

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be featured at Disney's Video Game Showcase on July 15th

Disney realized that they have ravenous fans on their hands so of course they need to have it in the actual arena

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Disney realized that they have ravenous fans on their hands so of course they need to have it in the actual arena
i feel bad for nomura he wont any time to rest he problly for japan by now then he has to come back to la in cople weeks for the the event plus he had to intives with famiitsu again

How big is the arena, may I ask?
2013-d23-expo-planes-screening-arena.jpg

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Just 30 more days. I can do this.
I want this trailer so muuuuuuuuch.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I can finally jot the date and time down in my calendar. Wonder if Sony's Spiderman game will be in the event?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

I can finally jot the date and time down in my calendar. Wonder if Sony's Spiderman game will be in the event?
i just hope kh3 is last this itme instead of first like last d23

notnow123487

Awards

Another thing that would be crazy is if the cut scenes shown in the next trailer had English dubs, but I imagine there's probably no chance of that.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Another thing that would be crazy is if the cut scenes shown in the next trailer had English dubs, but I imagine there's probably no chance of that.
well consider it a disney event i think the chances are high notnow123487

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Pretty certain Sony has the marketing rights for it, so I'm really doubting it. It'd be really interesting if it did.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Pretty certain Sony has the marketing rights for it, so I'm really doubting it. It'd be really interesting if it did.
oh master spockanot are you ,zephyr and chuuro going to event again?

moonstar_xo

Are D23 events usually livestreamed?

Also, I'm happy to see that it looks like we'll be getting more information, judging by that last sentence. I'm wondering what could be announced. I'm hoping it's a release window of some sort (not necessarily a date, which I'm not expecting, though that would be preeeeeetty neat). And if we get English dubbed stuff that would be incredible, but I'm not going to go into this expecting that either haha.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

Some people periscoped it last time when the BH6 world was revealed. Not sure if an official live stream will happen.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

oh master spockanot are you ,zephyr and chuuro going to event again?

It'll be me and Sign. Churro will be going as well.

Also, I'm happy to see that it looks like we'll be getting more information, judging by that last sentence. I'm wondering what could be announced. I'm hoping it's a release window of some sort (not necessarily a date, which I'm not expecting, though that would be preeeeeetty neat). And if we get English dubbed stuff that would be incredible, but I'm not going to go into this expecting that either haha.

Some people periscoped it last time when the BH6 world was revealed. Not sure if an official live stream will happen.

There was an official periscope by Disney Interactive last year. They were also very lenient about recording. We'll see how things are this year. There is power in live streaming these days and Disney should realize that at this point.

Regardless, I don't think it'll take long for the trailer to go up after the panel anyways. Like the orchestra concert, it'll probably be up as soon as the event ends.

notnow123487

Awards

It may be possible that they're stricter on recording at this event because it seems to be a way bigger event than last time.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

It may be possible that they're stricter on recording at this event because it seems to be a way bigger event than last time.
yep i think so as well notnow123487

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back