• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 3: the light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

in Kingdom Hearts we fought the darkness, in CoM we fought the darkness in memories, and in Kingdom Hearts 2 we fought the twighlight, or the nothingness (honestly, wtf is up with Xenmas, it says he has THE POWER OF NOTHING, yeah, thats great, he has no power, wtf) but i think in KH3 we will have to fight the light, like someone who wants to use the light to take over the darkness and sora has to stop it because without the balance of light and dark the worlds will be destroyed.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Nah, that would be retarded...since kh3 will probrably be the last game for the kh series(hopefully, Im getting to old for this)...I dont think the ending would be destroying light.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Good theory, but I doubt it'll happen.
Don't hold your breath Dark Essence, I don't think KH3 will be the last Kingdom Hearts.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
<big bertha mode> Silly children. It don't go by what you fight. It go by what it about. Kingdom Hearts was about darkness. CoM + KH2 was about twilight/in-between. KH3 might be about Light but that don't mean you go fight it. GIGGLE </big bertha mode>

Dr. Stoopid

Dark Essence said:
Nah, that would be retarded...since kh3 will probrably be the last game for the kh series(hopefully, Im getting to old for this)...I dont think the ending would be destroying light.

If it is the last game of the series, I wanna see Sora die somehow after saving the world and then Kairi unlocks her heart with a keyblade, remembers that time in KH2 when she said, "Where one of us goes, the other will follow" and they both fly away to kingdom hearts. Ya know like heaven, and this time they don't come back.

Not to be hatin the characters or what but it's about time another video game has an ending like that, ain't seen both of the heroes die happily since Lufia 2.

kthundercat

That would be a good theory, except that Nomur a said that Sora Riku and Kairi weren't going to be very involved in the next one.......

sora's_servant

i heard it was going to be completely new characters...cuz if you look at the secret scene the one who picks up the kingdom key is taller then the one who picks up dawn keyblade and well if ya havn't noticed, riku's taller then sora! unless sora went through a big growth spurt its not sora with the kingdom key, so i doubt they're gonna have a big part in the next one...also i doubt that they'll fight the light...at the end of the game riku said that the realm of light is safe...i mean good accusation but its doubtful that that will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back