• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah I was bummed Jack didn't dive underwater. I'm glad at least Donald and Goofy do. I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if they didn't even join given how the few aerial battles in game were that way.

It was probably just not wanting to bother making him work underwater. Donald and Goofy really only do because of their abilities as it is. I feel like they just dangle until they use a projectile/Goofy Tornado. Jack's specials are just like a lunge and bombs. Both of which, I guess wouldn't work underwater.
Magic being the reason they can breath is a good lore reason tho lol. They do speak normally, so that honestly is probably the case.

Graceful Schemer

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Stuff:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

DRACULA X

I wonder how the world of Tangled will play in the next saga considering the ending and it never got a sequel.

Frozen coming back is a given, but will it adapt 2's story or will Disney will let Nomura have some creative freedom with that world?

marsome

I dont really think any foretellers are bad tbh.... currently just seems like there was "actually" a tratior and it wasnt just suspicion. Im sure it'll clear up the truth in the next dlc

Be something if ava comes back in the next saga and is xehanorts grandmother or something. Indicating the entire reason he wanted to use kingdom hearts was because she could never succeed.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So, who is Subject X?
So far the best guesses are either Ava, Skuld, or a new character. The best info we have is that she's spoken of 4 friends, but the problem with that is there's 3 groups of 4 from the Chi-era that she could be referring to. The Foretellers, the current Union leaders, or the group of Lauriam, Elrena, Demyx, and Luxord.

Also, the foretellers are the next baddies, right?
Looks to be that way.

kaseykockroach

Awards
If KH wanted to include Disney TV canon, they would've had the Evil Manta in KH2 rather than bring Ursula back to life.

kaseykockroach

Awards
The Aqua boss fight should have gone like this.
"Mickey, you remembered to come back for me this time....I'M SO FLATTERED!!!! BUT YOU'RE TOO LATE!!!"

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Tangled: The Series would like a word with you. :p

It'd certainly allow Rapunzel to be a permanent party member. Tough to see them using using it for KH4 but maybe for an important non-Numeral title like BBS or DDD.

Could have duo of Rapunzel and Cassandra as the party members. Being stuck with Eugene post-Corona story is so boring.

kaseykockroach

Awards
It should have been Maximus instead of Flynn, sort of like what they did with Marshmallow in Arendelle.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

It should have been Maximus instead of Flynn, sort of like what they did with Marshmallow in Arendelle.
I would have loved to have seen a team attack with Maximus.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I would have loved to have seen a team attack with Maximus.
You actually bring up an interesting point
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Maybe Nomura will touch on that in the interviews.

Askelon

After rewatching some cutscenes, i've wondered about one thing:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
You actually bring up an interesting point
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Maybe Nomura will touch on that in the interviews.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

After rewatching some cutscenes, i've wondered about one thing:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SoulXaldin

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Askelon

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
No reason to try and bring that world back when they can continue what they've done before and have the hearts without their worlds.

I was also gonna suggest this. But with how restricted Frozen was, perhaps Nomura's ideas could flourish in Frozen 2? The movie looks very varied.

Back