• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Soundtrack Appreciation Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

U.N. Owen

Awards
Now that we have KH3 out, let's get to the best part about practically every KH game. Not the gameplay, not the story, but the soundtrack.

Spoiler tags as usual since soundtracks tend to be associated with certain characters which may lead to spoilers.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
As far as soundtrack goes, I'm hyped that Lord of the Castle is played during the first phase of the Luxord-Marluxia-Larxene fight, and then again when they are down to only Marluxia and Larxene. Easily one of my favourite boss tracks.

Also digging the remix that plays during the fight with the three Xehanort incarnations. It's a mash-up of Ansem SoD's, Xemnas', and Young Xehanort's theme which to me sounds super climactic. The fight itself looks like hell though.

brandedkarma

Are we allowed to post links to songs because someone posted one on Youtube that I think needs to be heard. Yoko is really doing gods work.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Sounds like the soundtracks of the previous KH games and FFXV had a child. Glorious.

U.N. Owen

Awards
I enjoyed the battle with the Seekers of Darkness in Scala since it's a combination of basically every single final boss theme in one way or another. You hear elements of Rage Awakened, a violin version of Lord of the Castle, Forze del Male,

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Are we allowed to post links to songs because someone posted one on Youtube that I think needs to be heard. Yoko is really doing gods work.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Just dropped in to say this was the best track in the game for me hands down. Young Xehanort's theme by itself is already just so amazing, but the way it perfectly blends with the other (also amazing) final boss tracks of Xemnas and Ansem SoD is freaking genius! The vocals highlight the intense violins so well, and the dark undertone of the peice shows how serious the fight was. I will miss these three so much, but what a brilliant track to send them off.

Honestly, this felt like THE climax of the game for me. Way moreso than the final boss (which was personally pretty underwhelming).

Hallowseve

The music is amazing in this game, just like all the past entries. I keep impatiently waiting for an original soundtrack announcement. Hopefully we get one soon. I'm currently in the Caribbean and I must say it has one of the best battle themes I've heard in the series, especially in a Disney world.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Does anyone know when the OST will be released?

Back