• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

You’re welcome! :D

Here’s my side by side of the three versions of the location:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I keep forgetting to thank you, so thank you! XD

Yozora just has heterochromia. Ya'll looking into this way too hard.
Nah, man. He lost a contact.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Funny thing is Ray Chase voices actual Noctis and the Master of Masters. Let's see how this goes.
there a reason why ray voiced master of master and why some of the lost masters were voiced by people form xv and somnus could be heard in background and finally scalla ad claum is simmular to Noctis Lucis Caelum

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Sorry if this has already been brought up, but I'm hoping that'll mean we get a Verum Rex game (maybe that's the IP for PS5 Square's been working on?) and that we will get other square property worlds.

If I had to make a list, I'd want to see a nice balance between the FF and Disney worlds, but if we got one big FF style world and could switch between characters to play with the others serving as party members that would work too. Maybe KH is trying to now branch away from Disney properties too? Imagine an all original world/worlds KH game. Other key characters and wielders as party members, other FF characters. Saga 1 was Disney, Saga 2 is Square, and Saga 3 is ALL KH BABY!

So, as above list: Dissidia world - too many plots to pick one FF game, so make it a compilation title. TWEWY world - conceptualized sequel to TWEWY and mayhaps a prequel to a TWEWY 2. Star Ocean - could bring gummi ships into play, considering how great and actual ship like the current gummi system is and meeting a group of SO characters.

If we can stick with Tri-Ace games, we can throw in Radiata Stories and Valkyrie profile as well. Then we can add in a slightly watered down Parasite Eve. Romancing Saga. So many potential Square worlds!! We could see a T rating as Sora gets older and if they do step away from Disney a bit. Sora could even say frick! To heck with this. Lol

mriku90

Awards
Maybe KH is trying to now branch away from Disney properties too? Imagine an all original world/worlds KH game. Other key characters and wielders as party members, other FF characters. Saga 1 was Disney, Saga 2 is Square, and Saga 3 is ALL KH BABY!

Then it won't be Kingdom Hearts, and the future Kingdom Hearts games won't happen because Kingdom Hearts is owned by Disney and they're not gonna green light a game that does not showcase their properties especially for FF/SE properties. It will never happen.

I honestly don't think people truly understand how copyright and laws work. You want SE worlds in Kingdom Hearts, write fanfiiction.

I mean I'm sorry but people being openly dismissive and saying zero Disney Worlds or a balance really do not understand how Disney operates. At best you can hope for one FF world or Shibuya but even that's a pipe dream.

Also if it can't be said enough Kingdom Hearts original characters ARE Disney Characters.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
As short as it was, I wonder if we’ll get a DLC that will have a longer secret movie. This very much felt like Another Side and Sunset Horizons, as it was so brief, and merely showed flashes of stuff. I know it’s a concept trailer, but so were the others, too. Maybe the longer secret ending will have more meat to it.

furusatoe

To the speculation that this ending signals a pivoting away from Disney: one might have also thought this about Another Side, Another Story (and Deep Dive, were it not for the Mickey scene at the very end). Just because it has a dark aesthetic and seems to be incorporating ideas from Versus XIII does not mean that Disney will be phased out. It’s an absolutely essential part of the KH brand at this point. There will never be KH without a strong Disney presence.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Disney worlds have pretty much hit their peak with KINGDOM HEARTS III. The game has sold five million units, having the best series debut in the franchise, and selling more than FINAL FANTASY XV itself. If anything, Disney will pay even more attention to the KH franchise, and Square Enix would willingly capitalize on this.

For all of the aforementioned reasons is why I believe that Disney and Pixar worlds will be a staple, especially since, hello, KHIII introduced the New Seven Hearts.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Had my gripes with KH3, for sure, but I this secret ending's kinda blown me away.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm definitely crossing my fingers for us to get hurled into TWEWY territory at top speed. Everyone offer our prayers to Nomura through the purchasing of nonexistent Verum Rex merchandise.

Also, has this Verum Rex hubbub reminded anyone else of this?:
[video=youtube;NIRnla3QT2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIRnla3QT2Y[/video]
It's mainly the eyes that reminded me, and I understand that Nomura had nothing to do with it (from what I'm aware of, anyways), but it definitely sprung to mind straight away.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Also, has this Verum Rex hubbub reminded anyone else of this?:
[video=youtube;NIRnla3QT2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIRnla3QT2Y[/video]
It's mainly the eyes that reminded me, and I understand that Nomura had nothing to do with it (from what I'm aware of, anyways), but it definitely sprung to mind straight away.
It did actually, the eyes. I want it to turn out that everything has secretly been for the next Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I don't know if anyone else pointed this out, but here's something interesting about Verum Rex.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I like the idea that the secret movie alluded to FF/Square worlds, but I definitely don't think it means we are done with Disney. I do feel like maybe no more SDG trio, but I'm not sold on that one.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Wallflower3582

Is it possible that the DLC could have another secret movie? Cos, I mean, technically both KH1 and 2 had two secret endings, right? Maybe we'll get another one and this was just the first little part of it.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Is it possible that the DLC could have another secret movie? Cos, I mean, technically both KH1 and 2 had two secret endings, right? Maybe we'll get another one and this was just the first little part of it.

Probably. Especially once the concepts and plans for the next installment solidify, we could certainly see an extended secret ending as a sort of concept trailer before they officially announce the next game.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Secret Movie? More like Nomura's embarrassing brain diarrhea that should have been kept private. Laughed at it.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I think this is possible. Whether it was an expansion on Yozora, like 1 or 2, or something different. I would be willing to guess a FM DLC would have another more concrete video for KH4.

Ashton69

Awards
Secret Movie? More like Nomura's embarrassing brain diarrhea that should have been kept private. Laughed at it.

Sorry my dude, but I've waited 10+ years for two games. One just came out a few days ago, and I'm still yearning for Versus XIII in any form.

k99y77

Awards
I really hope SDG are the main party in KH4 otherwise it might flop, look at what happened to Devil May Cry and Metal Gear Solid when they changed the main character it will piss off a lot of fans.

Last edited:
Back