• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So...

Spoiler Spoiler Show
You're out of your vector. ;)

I see, so that would mean the series is going into full blown parallel/alternate universes now, with KH 2's copy of the original Tron World and Jiminy's Journal world "datascape" of Re: Coded already being low-key examples of this.
I hope not! :mad:

This comment reminds me of the confusing choice near the end to rewind time from before everyone got killed, which had absolutely no point in happening. Now this talk of parallel/alternate universes has me scared that this rewind created an alternate timeline.

I also want to point out Nomura's salt here and mention that Noctis was blue and Stella was orange in that very old trailer where they are about to fight in the streets of Insomnia which was just Tokyo, which further evokes the sense of "wow its diddlying versus" c:
lol So does that mean Sora is supposed to be Stella?XD

D

Deleted member 246005

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

shady543

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, I honestly don’t know how they’ll top the ending with them in the MX final fight. If this does end up being the last SDG game, at least I can say they pulled off that aspect of the game really well.

Last edited by a moderator:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Something I think is worth pointing out:

The opening shot is of a puddle with a reflection of a blue light and an orange one. Then we see Sora bathed in orange light and Riku is in blue.

The KH cover shares these two dominant colors in its depiction of Shinjuku, leading me to believe this is the same world from the KH cover. I just don’t know why they made it the cover of this game and not the game this will happen in. Lol

There’s also a billboard or something with Sora’s crown on it.

I agree makes too much sense

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
The secret movie might just be hinting at a KH:VR given that all the KH games have been on most platforms and now Nomura is thinking about bringing it to VR. There are a lot of VR-esque visuals in the trailer so that might be what Nomura was hinting at when he said the secret movie was "spoilery"? What do you guys think?

The actual KH VR experience looks cheap and gimmicky already. So I sure hope not.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Yozora just has heterochromia. Ya'll looking into this way too hard.

Soulkeeperx

Awards
If we do get a final mix DLC, I'll bet we get part 2 of the secret ending like we did with KH2FM

Pokie

Spoiler Spoiler Show

siegleeagle

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nukara

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

D

Deleted member 246005

Spoiler Spoiler Show

U.N. Owen

Awards
Funny thing is Ray Chase voices actual Noctis and the Master of Masters. Let's see how this goes.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Here are my thoughts on the secret ending.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
I think that Sora fading away in the ending was the moment he 'dies'. It's been heavily hinted/blatantly stated throughout KH3 that he's burning his life force/heart to save others, so finally rescuing Kairi and bringing her home is what ends it for him.

But since he still has regrets, he ends up in the TWEWY version of Shibuya, probably to be offered another chance with the Reapers Game. Seeing Yozora gives me Joshua vibes, like he's the one running things with the way he's watching from high up.

Riku being there confused me a little, but then again Riku has jumped in after him to bail him out before, maybe he subconsciously followed to be Sora's partner.

As for the person in the black coat, I agree that it might be MoM.

Who MoM is, however, my money is on him being
Spoiler Spoiler Show

D

Deleted member 246005

I think that Sora fading away in the ending was the moment he 'dies'. It's been heavily hinted/blatantly stated throughout KH3 that he's burning his life force/heart to save others, so finally rescuing Kairi and bringing her home is what ends it for him.

But since he still has regrets, he ends up in the TWEWY version of Shibuya, probably to be offered another chance with the Reapers Game. Seeing Yozora gives me Joshua vibes, like he's the one running things with the way he's watching from high up.

Riku being there confused me a little, but then again Riku has jumped in after him to bail him out before, maybe he subconsciously followed to be Sora's partner.

As for the person in the black coat, I agree that it might be MoM.

Who MoM is, however, my money is on him being
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Noivern

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

mriku90

Awards
Yeah, I honestly don’t know how they’ll top the ending with them in the MX final fight. If this does end up being the last SDG game, at least I can say they pulled off that aspect of the game really well.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I have seen in comments sections on Youtube that people think Disney won't play a big role anymore and that's ridiculous, it would not be Kingdom Hearts without Disney and going to the Disney Worlds.

They think there will be FF worlds which I'm all for but I don't ever see FF playing as big a role in KH as Disney does.

Last edited:
Back