• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
*cries all my tears*

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It didn't show much, but what it did had me in tears because I'm a total weenie for this shit.

So it looks like in the next game we'll be visiting video game worlds. Riku is in Verum Rex while Sora's in TWEWY! Seeing the 104 building is what turned on the waterworks. lol

Last edited:

DraceEmpressa

Awards
I know the secret movie is Nomura-style crazy but does anyone have the OST?

RevenantMemory

It's also worth noting that Verum Rex sort of translates to True King and considering the Versus XIII lore... Nomura's really not backing down on his dream game isn't he? I admire his determination and spite lmao

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
It's also worth noting that Verum Rex sort of translates to True King and considering the Versus XIII lore... Nomura's really not backing down on his dream game isn't he? I admire his determination and spite lmao
nope kh was the espce goat all aalong he said if cant make verus epic i just kh for it

Recon

Art of War
Awards
very cool and all, but god damn it what’s in the stupid black box

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
what id the nnxt saag verushearts since he cant versus 13 he just kh instead

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Now that I've calmed down from the excitement, I was thinking that...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

very cool and all, but god damn it what’s in the stupid black box
I still think it's ice cream.

Zul

Awards
I found the epilogue more interesting, this was the most boring secret movie by far. I don't really have much of an interest in TWEWY or "not versus". Sora and Riku games have already been done more than enough. I suppose it doesn't really matter in the end, I've no reason to believe this next saga won't be as poorly written and unfulfilling as KH3 was.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
My thoughts on the secret ending:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sdog

Awards
Nomura: So, I need you to incorporate THAT into the music.

Yoko Shimomura: ...You don't mean?

Nomura: I do.

So many thoughts after all this. As with all the secret endings I'm not putting it past Nomura to be mostly conceptualizing before everything is fully fleshed out but there's clearly a bigger picture with this one.

It would seem to me Sora and Riku are waking up on opposite sides of the same city or alternate versions of the same, DDD style, what with the alternating color scheme to reflect the two. The setting has me confused all to hell, mainly because I didn't play TWEWY, but the 104 building is in there as well as the Tokyo Government Building.

Did not think for the life of me Yozora from Verum Rex would actually become a key role when initially teased in Toy Box, but with how much polish went into that ad and how Nomura clearly isn't over Versus XIII, it isn't too surprising. Just hope it will actually fit. Though, time will tell.

We also got either the MoM or Luxu or SOMEBODY interested in Kingdom Hearts all in this SAME PLACE!
CMON NOMURA.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Tyestor

Website
myanimelist.net
So, what do we have here?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

As soon as I started watching this, I got deep dive and final fantasy vibes. Deep Dive is my favourite secret movie. What are the odds that Sora and Riku could be in a non-disney game (instead of FF characters crossing over, Sora/Riku cross over to a FF game)?

Last edited:

brandedkarma

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Onion Knight

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I don't think 104 is just to avoid copyright, otherwise they would use a different number, like 105, to avoid fans suspecting that it's a TWEWY reference.

But in all honesty, this crossover is getting out of hand. It was always meant to be Disney first and foremost, with other Square Enix appearances kept to a cameo, but this (apparently) seems like a really chaotic fanfiction, like Nomura is getting carried away.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I found the epilogue more interesting, this was the most boring secret movie by far.
On one hand I understand that considering the epilogue had something actually happening, but in the secret movie's defense, with how the previous ones turned out in game I feel a simple "hey, these guys are here" might be a better route to go.

Huh, interesting.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Don't crush my dreams, Zip! ;A;

But....I'll admit that it could happen. As much as don't want it to, although I like your reasoning. There's just so much potential for how it could go if Sora had to play the Reaper's Game to come back, ya know? I can practically hear fans typing fanfics where Sora's team members are Ansem and Xemnas. lol

It's all up in the air, but as out of touch as Nomura can be, he has to know what we'd think from seeing that, especially since not only has Neku and Sora promised to each other in Shibuya, but they made sure to include a frame featuring the TWEWY crew during the opening Dive to the Heart segment.

We'll see when we see, I guess.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
On that last one, I can see it as a spoiler because it shows that Verum Rex is more than just a random video game Rex is into, and if where Sora is really is the Shibuya from TWEWY then that might spoil Sora's current state.

Last edited:
This secret ending was wack in my opinion. It didn't really do much to hype the story post KH3 like the secret endings for 1 and 2. They didn't even throw in any action scenes smh. I wanted the secret movie to give me a reason to continue to build hype for the series post KH3. This didn't do it for me. The epilogue was way better than this. I can't wait 5 to 10 years to play another main Kingdom Hearts title if they're going to make us wait that long again and this is coming from a fan since the first games release in the states. No matter how much KH3 was delayed I would've waited like a sucker and marinated in the eagerness to play the next numbered installment. But going forward with we've been given even with the epilogue I'm worried that while the next numbered KH title will probably still be good, I don't think I will be as into the series anymore as I have been to this point. It's kinda bittersweet. If only they had given us more backstory on what's really going on and the current state of affairs. This is extremely dissapointing to me personally. Not to mention this secret movie probably won't even be for the next numbered title or dare I say you won't even get to play the next KH game on a main console smhhhh. It all goes downhill from there.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
On one hand I understand that considering the epilogue had something actually happening, but in the secret movie's defense, with how the previous ones turned out in game I feel a simple "hey, these guys are here" might be a better route to go.

Huh, interesting.

Don't crush my dreams, Zip! ;A;

But....I'll admit that it could happen. As much as don't want it to, although I like your reasoning. There's just so much potential for how it could go if Sora had to play the Reaper's Game to come back, ya know? I can practically hear fans typing fanfics where Sora's team members are Ansem and Xemnas. lol

It's all up in the air, but as out of touch as Nomura can be, he has to know what we'd think from seeing that, especially since not only has Neku and Sora promised to each other in Shibuya, but they made sure to include a frame featuring the TWEWY crew during the opening Dive to the Heart segment.

We'll see when we see, I guess.

On that last one, I can see it as a spoiler because it shows that Verum Rex is more than just a random video game Rex is into, and if where Sora is really is the Shibuya from TWEWY then that might spoil Sora's current state.

I’m sorry! Dare to dream! Lol

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Here’s hoping we get some insight from the Ultimania!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Interesting. So I take it Sora and Riku disappear at the end and somehow end up in this world? This smells like the MoM's doing. As for the city, I think it's the one present on the box art.

Back