• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll California roll

OMG! Nomura as a secret boss! *le-gasp* :o
I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes

Remember when everybody would joke about the Master of Masters being Nomura? Man, if that winds up being true...

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers

I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes I need more candy canes

Remember when everybody would joke about the Master of Masters being Nomura? Man, if that winds up being true...

I mean, if the MoM ends up having black hair stylerized downwards, he's technically Nomura, lol. And I assume they'll give him a name and stop referring to his title.

Riruru

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Kid

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Any thoughts on the crown?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm playing around with the idea that the entire KH universe exists as a video game within this universe, therefore making both universes parallel to each other. Yozora translating into "Night Sky" would definitely play into that.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm playing around with the idea that the entire KH universe exists as a video game within this universe, therefore making both universes parallel to each other. Yozora translating into "Night Sky" would definitely play into that.
So are we going to see a resident of Shinjuku fanboy over Riku like Rex? That would be pretty funny, lol

I actually thought the crown was in Shibuya before you posted this image. Now that I know it's in the Verum Rex world I'm more convinced the white chess piece Eraqus used in the epilogue represents Yozora.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Maybe the "III" together with the crown is an advertisement for KH3, but it'd be weird for an advert to use two different boards like this.

So are we going to see a resident of Shinjuku fanboy over Riku like Rex? That would be pretty funny, lol
Wouldn't that make Yozora is a Riku cosplayer? XD

I actually thought the crown was in Shibuya before you posted this image. Now that I know it's in the Verum Rex world I'm more convinced the white chess piece Eraqus used in the epilogue represents Yozora.
Hmm, what if the "III" is meant to signify Yozora is the third to be represented by a crown, making Sora the second and someone before them the first?

Riruru

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh Geez. I'm not sure how Nomura would handle something so meta if that were the case. We already have the creator of Danganronpa going a bit crazy with it that it occasionally overrides good writing for him.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Oh Geez. I'm not sure how Nomura would handle something so meta if that were the case. We already have the creator of Danganronpa going a bit crazy with it that it occasionally overrides good writing for him.

I was just about to make a comment about Danganronpa going crazy with the meta for its "finale".

I guess if this was a cute reference like in Toy Box itself I wouldn't dislike it. If its really important and like constantly gets mentioned tho... that sounds like it could be hit or miss.

Back