• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 receives nominations for Best Score/Music and Best RPG at The Game Awards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I did a terrible thing guys, I voted CoD for best mobile game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't necessarily think KH3 is the best RPG on that list, but I'm also hesitant to vote for my second choice, FFXIV, because I feel like this category should highlight newly released games and using expansions to justify continued eligibility each year is cheating. Decisions, decisions :unsure:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm so conflicted. I want KH3 to win based on my feelings for the franchise, but I don't like KH3. lol

Though it being nominated is still cool.

Mood. I voted for it anyways and I still have no idea how I feel about KH3, only that I didn’t love it like the other games.

I had a stronger reaction to Death Stranding (love it) than I did KH3 and I hadn’t been waiting forever for that game hahaha

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Wish I could vote for Game of the Year but I'm not gonna vote it as the best rpg cause it barely even qualify as an rpg to begin with, music is beast though :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wish I could vote for Game of the Year but I'm not gonna vote it as the best rpg cause it barely even qualify as an rpg to begin with, music is beast though :)

I don't think you know what an RPG is then lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

you know the definition of a RPG is a game where you play as a fictional character that takes on a central quest in a fictional world, generally crossing over into multiple genres (action, turn based strategy, etc.) and features a level/growth system and menu-based combat. These are all things KH has.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
KH3's soundtrack may not of had a bunch of memorable tracks but Oscurita di Xehanort is worth a nomination on its own.

Seriously that theme is just plain epic

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So KH3 lost both categories tonight. DS must apparently have one hell of a soundtrack I guess.

CoD Mobile win best mobile game ^_^

Back