• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Violet Pluto

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I see it more as, "Trust your experiences, not something another has told you," but it could just be him being manipulative, as he was throughout that whole conversation.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The thing that excites me about the new KH is the prospect of seeing what they're going to do with Verum Rex. I'm honestly curious to see how well developed and focused that world will be, and if the idea ends up transforming into its own game.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
KH3, but moreso with ReMind DLC, makes me feel that KH actually wasn't Disney meet SE but it's actually Star Wars meet Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles...

Thanks Nomura, I hate it. /masochistic sobbing

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I want to speak how do I put black stuff on my text?

You have two options:

[ spoilers ]-insert text here-[ / spoilers ]

Without spaces in the tags will give you black highlighted text.

The easier option is to just click on the [...] button next to the smileys and go down to Spoiler. This will create a box to hide everything, which is better suited for images.

Zul

Awards
YX in BBS used Saix's model, just fyi.

The only truly odd thing here are the different eye colors.

If I were to guess, this is a placeholder model in-progress, they're going to paste those faces then warp them around until they have their own faces.

SuperNova

Awards
Personally I think Re:Mind did a lot of things right. It actually encouraged me to finally beat the Proud mode save I had left on my shelf since a year ago. The new abilities are really reminiscent of KH2 for me and having Oblivion and Oathkeeper again really feels great to use. I just really wish they had been in the base game.

As for the scenario itself, the new cutscenes left my head reeling. Nomura really likes his time travel shenanigans. As for the secret boss fight, I am nowhere near equipped to beat Yozora on Proud. But I am aware of the two (two? Really Nomura?) endings. It makes me question which ending is the real ending. A lot of people are speculating that Sora losing to Yozora is the real ending. But is it really? It left me more confused and in desperate need for answers!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Personally I think Re:Mind did a lot of things right. It actually encouraged me to finally beat the Proud mode save I had left on my shelf since a year ago. The new abilities are really reminiscent of KH2 for me and having Oblivion and Oathkeeper again really feels great to use. I just really wish they had been in the base game.

As for the scenario itself, the new cutscenes left my head reeling. Nomura really likes his time travel shenanigans. As for the secret boss fight, I am nowhere near equipped to beat Yozora on Proud. But I am aware of the two (two? Really Nomura?) endings. It makes me question which ending is the real ending. A lot of people are speculating that Sora losing to Yozora is the real ending. But is it really? It left me more confused and in desperate need for answers!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm on the bandwagon that thinks that the Foretellers won't get a face reveal because the masks are part of their characters.

The only thing I"m curious about is Luxu's original appearance.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm on the bandwagon that thinks that the Foretellers won't get a face reveal because the masks are part of their characters.

The only thing I"m curious about is Luxu's original appearance.
Well if they have show Luxu's original form(somehow) chances are they will unmask the foretellers at some point next saga

The only character who I think will stay hidden until the end is MoM

SuperNova

Awards
Those Foreteller placer models are really creepy. Poor Invi doesn't have eyes :oops:

SuperNova

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Both are in the theatre.

Back