• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Outfits

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

meep2meep

Awards
So as we know Sora, Kairi, Riku and Mickey are all getting new outfits.
For some reason Donald and Goofy don't appear to have new outfits.
So what do you guys think?
Alex/ Lea getting a new one? How bout Terra, Aqua and Ventus? And what about the 13 seekers of darkness. Will they all just wear the organization coat or will some of them get new outfits?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Donald and Goofy need new outfits, it's ridiculous everybody always gets a new outfit but they get left out.
Lea... I don't care about him but why not?
TAV, dunno, I kinda like their outfits, but again, why not.
The Seekers, no. I like the coat and since they'll probably all die anyways designing new outfits for them would just be too extra

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I sure hope Lea gets one, the black coat is still nice but now is just overused and a cheap way of not bother thinking an original outfit.
For the good guys, at least: the coat is still higly linked to the seekers and the darkness, so it's only fair the Dark Seeker finale sports 13 bad guys all with the coats.

(Although I can't picture Vanitas with one)

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
As soon as I read "rip off his coat" I just imagined Lea saying: "Careful, Xehanort. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry..."

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'd like for Donald and Goofy to get new outfits, but I have a feeling if they were we would have seen them by now. Especially in the 2015 trailer that showed Sora's new clothes

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd like for Donald and Goofy to get new outfits, but I have a feeling if they were we would have seen them by now. Especially in the 2015 trailer that showed Sora's new clothes

Not really. We've barely seen anything in relation to KH3, to be quite honest. The fact that we know they have gone back to remake the character models in 2017 (and the sorry state that Donald and Goofy were in 2015 & 2016) sounds more like evidence that they haven't felt any character model except Sora's was ready to be revealed.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i hope kairi new outfit has little purple in with with a darker pink plus i hope her is cut like in the picture her hair look in a middle her kh1 and kh2 hair

S.Gill17

Hmm... Well it's confirmed that Mickey and SRK are getting new outfits so no qualms there. On the other hand, I'd much rather have Mickey keep his KH2 outfit because it fits him. And I think that TVA should keep their outfits - they're very unique and fit them well. But then again, I say the same about SRK's KH2 outfits so who knows?

In regards to Lea, I hope he gets a new outfit. The black coat is old on him now and leave that garment to the True Organisation XIII.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I just hope everyone still has their original color pallette - Sora has red, so make Donald's primary color blue again and Goofy's green.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
(Although I can't picture Vanitas with one)

Thaaaank you!!! (Is it weird that this is one of the main reasons I'm bugged by him possibly being one of them? It just looks so stupid in my head D:)

I hope TAV get new outfits. They didn't get any for a four-time skip in BBS, it's about fucking time.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I want Lea to have a new outfit instead of still wearing that coat.
He deserves a new outfit. :3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Lea's gonna rip off his coat at a dramatic moment to reveal his new outfit (aka, "KH2-ing")
He will rip off his coat only to reveal a second coat under; twice the protection from darkness

Caxinuld

Awards
Lea's gonna rip off his coat at a dramatic moment to reveal his new outfit (aka, "KH2-ing")
Plot twist: Lea is so strong he manages to tear off his coat and the new outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back