• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Novel Vol. 3 will be final volume, releases May 2020

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The third and final volume of the KINGDOM HEARTS III novel adaption written by Tomoco Kanemaki, titled "Remind Me Again" will be released on May 28th 2020Amazon Japan's product page features the cover art depicting Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, and Mickey as Master Xehanort looms in the shadows. 

Filled with illustrations by Shiro Amano! This one book will cover everything up to Kingdom Hearts III ReMind

Sora, Donald, and Goofy travel to various worlds and reunite with Jack Sparrow in the Caribbean. 
In San Fransokyo, he fights with Baymax.
Finally, Ventus awakens from his slumber and the Seven Guardians of Light gather to fight against the Thirteen Seekers of Darkness in a decisive battle. 
The battle was fierce, and Sora misused the Power of Waking.
Nevertheless, in order to save his friends and reclaim Kairi who was lost in battle, Sora faces his fate without regard to his danger.
The Dark Seeker Saga is finally complete in this final volume of Kingdom Hearts III

Source: aibo_ac7 via Twitter

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I! Want! It! It sounds like this will have everything concluded in this volume. So I can imagine it'll be the biggest of the KH3 volumes. I hope they add everything from ReMind and Limitcut. I wonder when it'll be released here? Mes gots to have it!

Foxycian

Awards
Ah yes! The main trio Sora, riku and ka... Mickey! Jokes aside where is kairi? why wasn’t she included in the final cover? She’s part of the destiny trio too><

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Ah yes! The main trio Sora, riku and ka... Mickey! Jokes aside where is kairi? why wasn’t she included in the final cover? She’s part of the destiny trio too><
Sora, Riku, and Mickey fight the main Xehanorts and then Sora teams with Donald and Goofy to defeat Master Xehanort himself. Kairi gets caught and killed off. The cover is accurate, why would she be on there?

That being said I can't wait to see what illustrations Shiro Amano has for this final volume. Show me those trios collections!

Back