• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 nominated for Best Character Animation — Video Game at the Annie Awards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Purely in terms of visuals, I don't have too many complaints, buuuut the CGI models were.... way too waxy and doll-like for me to take seriously-- especially for the original characters.
Visually, I think they hit the mark when it comes to some of Disney properties for the most part. I can't say the same for how the original chars look for everything else. CGI models also were....just weird. (Sora lips...my goodness)

Pirate Sora is the best looking Sora and i wish that's how he and all the other original characters looked more like throughout the game.

They aren’t nominated for the CG, but the actual in-game models and their animations.

If they were awarding the animation of the CG, they would have nominated Visual Works lol

Back