• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Manga Vol. 1 by Shiro Amano cover art revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Let It Go is in the novel. It’s surreal.
I can't wait to read it. I'm certain a manga version is coming.

It's the smallest KH manga Yen Press has localized. Besides a bit of prologue it primarily covers Olympus. Luckily, and even though I enjoyed it, the world is wrapped up by the end of the book, so we can move onto other material. The 0.2 stuff will be covered in the next release.
The smallest release you say? Sounds like the novel versions of KH3. I wonder if each volume is going to focus on a world for the story.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Let It Go is in the novel. It’s surreal.
What?!? like the whole song spread across a page or something?

The smallest release you say? Sounds like the novel versions of KH3. I wonder if each volume is going to focus on a world for the story.
I'm honestly kind of bummed with how small the KH3 installment in turned out in both manga and novel releases. Guess I've been too spoiled with how much they bundled in their KH1, CoM and KH2 manga and novel releases.
With the Manga at least I think I'll just stick to the digital for now and hope for a bigger bundle down the line.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Yes. It is the same size as the Japanese release, but I thought I'd just compare it to the localized versions. And it actually is about the size of the KHIII novels, too. A world per book and then trading off to necessary interludes (0.2 for the next volume, the major events of another skipped game(s) potentially after Twilight Town, etc.) sounds like a pretty nice structure. We shall see.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
What?!? like the whole song spread across a page or something?

I'm honestly kind of bummed with how small the KH3 installment in turned out in both manga and novel releases. Guess I've been too spoiled with how much they bundled in their KH1, CoM and KH2 manga and novel releases.
With the Manga at least I think I'll just stick to the digital for now and hope for a bigger bundle down the line.
I hear you. I would have preferred the KH3 novel to be one big volume personally. Especially with how fast they came out for us. However I'm just happy we got these novels at all, so as long as I get em, I'm a happy collector. When it comes to the manga, I go either way. I love supersized mangas, but have collected loads of small ones in the past. Plus I'm more likely to view the manga more back to back frequent simply for the stunning artwork.

Yes. It is the same size as the Japanese release, but I thought I'd just compare it to the localized versions. And it actually is about the size of the KHIII novels, too. A world per book and then trading off to necessary interludes (0.2 for the next volume, the major events of another skipped game(s) potentially after Twilight Town, etc.) sounds like a pretty nice structure. We shall see.
I wonder how long the 0.2 stuff is.Just wondering if it'll be the bulk of the next volume or if they'll also squeeze the Twilight Town stuff in there too. I guess once I get to see the length of the KH3 volume 1 I can take a guess.

Back