• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Japanese website updates with Big Hero 6 renders and world logo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

While it may have taken a long time for fans to see the Big Hero 6 world in action, Square Enix have taken no time at all in publishing new information and images in relation to the world. Joining the ranks of Disney films like Frozen and Tangled, as well as Toy Story and Monsters Inc from Pixar, Big Hero 6 has been one of the most anticipated worlds in Kingdom Hearts III since its reveal in August 2015.

Today the Japanese website has updated with high quality art for the San Fransokyo world logo, as well as renders for Honey Lemon, Wasabi No-Ginger, Go Go Tomago, Fred, and Hiro Hamada, which joins the previously released Baymax render.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

UltimaXOmega

World had so much potential. I'm still confused why we don't get Big Hero 6 as party members.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I just don't really understand why the website has every world except for Olympus and Kingdom of Corona. They were the firsr Disney worlds of KH3 that we ever saw. Why are there no official renders? No world logo (I know we kind of saw Corona's, but still)?

Qiesamuel

They look awesome!
But still, they haven't released the renders of Olympus and Tangled, though they were revealed way earlier than BH6.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
well they show the render tomrrow plus i think they want to show off mother gothel

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They look awesome!
But still, they haven't released the renders of Olympus and Tangled, though they were revealed way earlier than BH6.
They haven't released a lot of renders, which is frustrating from an information point of view.

I contacted Square Enix asking about this, since the only renders they released for Big Hero 6 was Baymax and Sora, while the Japanese website has renders for everyone, and even Woody and Buzz, who haven't actually had renders released by SENA or SEEU.

Even if these renders are nice, we can't cut them out and use them officially. Wasabi is missing half his body because of Honey Lemon.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Oh man, ALL 6 renders for all of the team members and not just being relegated with ONLY just Hiro and Baymax. You've outdone yourself Square Enix thank you. I actually enjoy the renders for the CG Disney characters, Pixar Characters and the Pirates characters in KH3 and how accurate they look in the films in terms of Design.
200.gif

Still hoping they would update the website to include renders for the Hercules and Tangled characters

World had so much potential. I'm still confused why we don't get Big Hero 6 as party members.
It's possible we could have them as temporary party members or assistants in a section from San Fransokyo cause in the short version of the Big Hero 6 trailer Hiro told Sora to go "help the others" suggesting the other members of the team. So it seems that SDG plus Baymax will visit a section of San Fransokyo and encounter say Go Go or Wasabi, and they will act as your Temporary party members during a boss fight or a Heartless group battle before moving into another section of the city with a different BH6 member. It's very reminiscent to BBS party member system whenever someone like Prince Phillip, Hercules, King Mickey or Experiment 626 act as temporary party members for Terra, Ventus, and Aqua in enemy battles and boss fights.

Hopefully, Nomura will give an explanation in a future interview on what his plans are for Hiro and the other 4 members of Big Hero 6 and whether they will be temporary party members

I just don't really understand why the website has every world except for Olympus and Kingdom of Corona. They were the firsr Disney worlds of KH3 that we ever saw. Why are there no official renders? No world logo (I know we kind of saw Corona's, but still)?
I agree, I'm also concerned that the game is coming out in January and if they continue stalling and not revealing any new information from the Famitsu, Jump Magazines, etc. they won't get a chance to reveal the latest information

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
They haven't released a lot of renders, which is frustrating from an information point of view.

I contacted Square Enix asking about this, since the only renders they released for Big Hero 6 was Baymax and Sora, while the Japanese website has renders for everyone, and even Woody and Buzz, who haven't actually had renders released by SENA or SEEU.

Even if these renders are nice, we can't cut them out and use them officially. Wasabi is missing half his body because of Honey Lemon.

The solution to this is to only use Baymax, Hiro and GoGo 8D

(I cut them out anyways, not posting the others here cuz they are in pieces)

Hiro.png
GoGo.png

Hopefully we'll get something better when the interviews start rolling out.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The solution to this is to only use Baymax, Hiro and GoGo 8D

(i cut them out anyways)
I can't update the character descriptions with these characters missing body parts sob sob sob

I can at least update the icons for the characters page.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
AH, THE WORLD LOGO IS FINALLY RELEASED. Thank you!!!!

(and the other renders look great too!)

bagcifreak

Noticed how we never got to see Cutscenes for Hercules and Tangled? Maybe the worlds are more finished but the character renders aren't yet for whatever reason. We've never seen a close up of Hercules or any other characters in the world.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Lol. First two Disney worlds that got revealed still got no renders. Sad ain't it?

Granted I wish we had renders for everyone whose been shown cuz I'm greedy like that.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I'm in lust with this world logo.

I really do hope we get to fight alongside the whole BH6 team, even if it's some scripted QTE battle. It would be a nice precursor to fighting alongside everyone at the Keyblade Graveyard.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I'm in lust with this world logo.

I really do hope we get to fight alongside the whole BH6 team, even if it's some scripted QTE battle. It would be a nice precursor to fighting alongside everyone at the Keyblade Graveyard.
I wholeheartedly agree. In the short version of the Big Hero 6 trailer Hiro told Sora to go "help the others" suggesting the other members of the team. So it seems that SDG plus Baymax will visit a section of San Fransokyo and encounter a member from the team like Go Go or Wasabi, and they will act as your Temporary party members during a boss fight or a Heartless group battle before moving into another section of the city with a different BH6 member. It's very reminiscent to Sora teaming up the FF characters at Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden in KH2 and especially BBS party member system whenever someone like Prince Phillip, Hercules, King Mickey or Experiment 626 act as a temporary party member for Terra, Ventus, and Aqua respectively in enemy battles and boss fights.

The scene from the extended trailer had the entire team with SDG when they are facing that Giant Heartless so perhaps we could have some of them as temporary party members or be assitant characters in the fight but who's to say.
check-out-big-hero-6-in-japanese-trailer-for-kingdom-hearts-3-social.jpg

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I wholeheartedly agree. In the short version of the Big Hero 6 trailer Hiro told Sora to go "help the others" suggesting the other members of the team. So it seems that SDG plus Baymax will visit a section of San Fransokyo and encounter a member from the team like Go Go or Wasabi, and they will act as your Temporary party members during a boss fight or a Heartless group battle before moving into another section of the city with a different BH6 member. It's very reminiscent to Sora teaming up the FF characters at Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden in KH2 and especially BBS party member system whenever someone like Prince Phillip, Hercules, King Mickey or Experiment 626 act as a temporary party member for Terra, Ventus, and Aqua respectively in enemy battles and boss fights.

The scene from the extended trailer had the entire team with SDG when they are facing that Giant Heartless so perhaps we could have some of them as temporary party members or be assitant characters in the fight but who's to say.
check-out-big-hero-6-in-japanese-trailer-for-kingdom-hearts-3-social.jpg

They could be going all in on game-narrative here by having you repeat a boss fight against the large sword wielding heartless from the bridge at the beginning of the world, but making it much easier and faster with the team assembled. Sure, it doesn't adhere to your average scaling difficulty that most video games and KH worlds subscribe to, but it makes a good impression for these characters you probably won't get to have in your party often... They might just fly in one by one in a more scripted fashion while you're fighting the monster, instead of really joining the party.

KH2 did this for a minute after Goofy's 'death' by having the Final Fantasy gang join Sora to wreck shop against some heartless.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
They could be going all in on game-narrative here by having you repeat a boss fight against the large sword wielding heartless from the bridge at the beginning of the world, but making it much easier and faster with the team assembled. Sure, it doesn't adhere to your average scaling difficulty that most video games and KH worlds subscribe to, but it makes a good impression for these characters you probably won't get to have in your party often... They might just fly in one by one in a more scripted fashion while you're fighting the monster, instead of really joining the party.

KH2 did this for a minute after Goofy's 'death' by having the Final Fantasy gang join Sora to wreck shop against some heartless.
Exactly and that's what I'm hoping for this world. I still wouldn't mind if we get the remaining 5 members of the team in a different section of the City where SDG and Baymax go to and act as assistant characters much like the Final Fantasy gang at Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden for Sora in KH2 or the party members in BBS when they were temporary party members for Terra, Ventus, and Aqua.

Hopefully, Nomura will provide insight for the rest of the Big Hero 6 gang and their role in the San Fransokyo world in a future interview after TGS, much like how he confirmed how Anna and Elsa weren't party members for Sora in Arendelle back at E3.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
While this is old news from last month, this is what I learned from the translated Famitsu article so credit to the translator from KH13:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
While this is old news from last month, this is what I learned from the translated Famitsu article so credit to the translator from KH13:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
This is why "we don't do translations on certain Magazine scans unless if it's important or from an interview." This stuff isn't new so we don't want to waste Goldpanner's or Saken's time, which is already very valuable. I'm glad you can find this information elsewhere though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back