• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Japanese Cinema Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

If you've been to the movie theaters recently, there's a chance you've seen a trailer KINGDOM HEARTS 3 being screened during the opening previews. This trailer, featuring a variety of scenes in the Disney worlds, has been playing only in western cinemas. So as to not to leave fans in Japan out of the excitement, Series Director Tetsuya Nomura took to Twitter to announce that a Japanese cinema trailer would be released on December 16th at 6:00pm JST.

Watch the Japanese cinema trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts! 

Takarifan101

Could we really be getting a Wreck it world? I mean why else would they include that?

Takarifan101

Someone from my discord group said it was something along the lines of him being unable to do it alone

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I am very distraught over Sora crying tbh.

Could we really be getting a Wreck it world? I mean why else would they include that?

What's up with Ralph popping up at the end of the trailer? It seems... suspicious.

I think the movie just came out in Japan

Edit: Ralph Breaks the Internet, specifically lol. Not the original

Paige712

Omg Sora's crying made me want to hug him! I hate seeing my beautiful boy like that.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm hoping they give a bit of variety to the Let it Go sequence. Have Elsa fight some heartless during her musical number, lol.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Nope, the movie does not come out until December 21st in Japan, and we have another trailer for the 18th.

I know we have another trailer, but I still think this is just gonna be played in front of the movie in a few days then lol. I knew it was soon, couldn't remember when though, thanks for letting me know ha.

LostArtist

Awards
nice
qf1eqfucxl421.png

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ralph's in there because it's still an advertisement in Japanese cinemas. It's nice cross-promotion. Fans of KH may see the ad in front of other movies and think "oh I might see the movie in cinemas rather than waiting for it on home media", whereas people seeing the movie may see the ad and think "oh, there's a video game with this character I'm about to watch in it? That's awesome!"

I applaud those always holding on for hope but there's logical explanations for everything these last few months.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What's up with Ralph popping up at the end of the trailer? It seems... suspicious.

Nomura's tweet says this trailer debuted during an airing of Wreck-It-Ralph on DLife (basically Disney Channel) and will be screened before Ralph Breaks the Internet.

Takarifan101

Could they be teasing it for KHUX maybe? I'm honestly of the group that doesn't believe it's happening, but to waste 4 seconds of a 30 second trailer on it? It has to be teasing something... right?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just updated the forum. Thanks for the info Sign!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Really have to wonder what could have happened to cause Sora to break down like this. Kind of reminds me of his torment in DDD feeling the suffering of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back