• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Japanese Cinema Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The only Disney world I can see for Saix is Brave, but that doesn't seem likely at this point. Can't really think of anything else, lol.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
The only Disney world I can see for Saix is Brave, but that doesn't seem likely at this point. Can't really think of anything else, lol.

Cause he's a bear? Lol

I wish we could get some stuff based off TV shows. Mostly want Gravity Falls.

Echoecho6

Awards
I think it's possible that something happens to Isa Halfway causing him to not be in the final lineup. We have over 13 options now, even more if we believe Xion is in that one image, some people are going to get cut. Besides, it is pretty weird seeing him walk up to Lea on top of the clocktower like that...

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Mostly because of similarities he had with the film's villain Mor'du. Plus his main weapon claymores are Scottish weapons

Interesting, I never noticed his character had any Scottish inspirations. I wonder why though? Hmmm..

Anyway, what are these similarities with Mor'du? I'm curious.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I think it's possible that something happens to Isa Halfway causing him to not be in the final lineup. We have over 13 options now, even more if we believe Xion is in that one image, some people are going to get cut. Besides, it is pretty weird seeing him walk up to Lea on top of the clocktower like that...

That goes against Isa's and Saix's character development. He's Lea's former best friend, having him change sides halfway stuns character development for both Lea and Saix.

It's not weird at all to see Saix climbing the clocktower. He would have been smart enough to know that it was Lea's former rendevouz point.

Echoecho6

Awards
That goes against Isa's and Saix's character development. He's Lea's former best friend, having him change sides halfway stuns character development for both Lea and Saix.

It's not weird at all to see Saix climbing the clocktower. He would have been smart enough to know that it was Lea's former rendevouz point.

It doesn't hurt character development at all if the keyblade fight happens halfway through the game like people theorized. They can show up and think it is the final showdown, something happens specifically with Isa during this fight, and then everyone leaves because it didn't go how they thought and now the real final battle is at an unknown world and we continue through the rest of the story, Saix not being in any Disney worlds to come because his arc was fulfilled in that climactic showdown which also causes them to replace him with either Vexen, or whoever.

KH2 was a huge story with beginning, middle, and end. If you think KH3 is only going to have a beginning and end you are crazy.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
So yeah, that trailer for the opening was definitely a huge chop up of the real opening based on this 30s trailer.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I still think Saix would be best in Atlantis since he draws power from the moon and Atlanteans draw power from their crystal. He also is like Rourke in that he doesn’t mind betraying people who get in his way. They both also have berserk modes.

I think Xaldin would be great in Brave though. He has a history with people transformed into beasts by curses. (Speaking of which, Beast would be a great link summon for the world.)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Because Saix is Scottish? XD
Well like I mentioned earlier Saix has a lot in common with the villain Mor'du. He had a close relationship with his brothers but he ended up driving them away for his own selfish reasons. That mirrors Saix and Axel's relationship. And both of them turned beastly, more in the case of Mor'du though

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I feel like Sora is a strong emotional character, that it would take a lot to make Sora cry. Maybe somebody is dead? shiiiiieeeet

kaseykockroach

Awards
I feel like Sora is a strong emotional character, that it would take a lot to make Sora cry. Maybe somebody is dead? shiiiiieeeet
He’s crying because his game got leaked. Can you blame the lad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back