• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Japanese Cinema Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaseykockroach

Awards
So....are we getting a musical mini-game with Elsa singing?
...Huh. Alrighty then. I'm up for it.

SWIM THIS WAY, WE'LL DANCE AND WE'LL PLAY NOW

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
So....are we getting a musical mini-game with Elsa singing?
...Huh. Alrighty then. I'm up for it.

SWIM THIS WAY, WE'LL DANCE AND WE'LL PLAY NOW

DON'T YOU WISH THIS EVIL ON ME!

EDIT: Also they said from the beginning of Frozen's reveal that the Let it Go segment would be included because it's important. Obviously it takes place after Sora gets there, I wonder if he's there with her when it happens or if she runs from them before this happens. Maybe it's his encouraging words about her Ice powers that makes her confident enough to Let it Go.

kaseykockroach

Awards
I hope KH3's cutscenes are unskippable. I miss that from KH1. :)

"There's no way you're taking Kairi's heart!"

kaseykockroach

Awards
Weirdly enough, I didn't have that problem as my difficulty in the game was elsewhere. The second Parasite Cage fight in Monstro still kicks my ass sometimes, yet I beat Riku on the first try. I only learned that was meant to be a toughie upon reading online reactions. Once I get Cura in Neverland, KH1 is no longer a challenge for me until I get to Xemnas in Hollow Bastion.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
I'm not saying we should disregard the Chess game, but Xehanort is a tricky bugger and has plans for his plan's plans so we don't know what he might pull.

Yeah, I was happy seeing Lea be a hero and act more like his BBS self again. Xion, however, from the beginning she's been nothing but a shell and I'm hoping this will finally be her chance to become a real person (the whole Pinocchio debate about puppets and hearts [they'll both become real boys in KH3!]) but she's not really had much reason to be heroic other than stopping the Org from killing Roxas early and sacrificing herself to let Sora reawaken. If she hadn't, Sora may never have woken up.

Maybe to please the Sora/Riku love interest crowd, she could become KH1 Sora like she was at the end of Days and she can run away with Riku Replica and be lovers lol JKJK

This is true. Regardless of how much that chess can potentially foreshadow, we never get to see the conclusion, which means nothing I draw from it is truly set in stone.

I've already given my thoughts on Xion a number of times, but to summarize: Xion, to me, is someone who's always came across as naturally selfless and strong willed (at least much more than the average person); and if we're comparing her to Roxas (for example), it becomes a bit glaring. The way she outright disobeys orders and attacks her friends simply on the suspicion that she's being lied to and not acting within the greater good according to Namine (which she had no way of verifying at the time) shows, to me, that she's heroic at her core and has an extremely high level of empathy. Even before she knew she was harming Roxas, she was fully willing to face death for the sake of someone she didn't even know (Roxas, in contrast, said his iconic line: "I am ME! Nobody else!"). Her being norted would compromise all the work she did in 358 and undermines all the times she had to suppress her own personal desires (being with her friends primarily) which honestly- even as someone who's fascinated by large doses of pathos, just feels unnecessarily cruel. To be frank, she'd be doing precisely what she didn't want to do, and depower all of the things she did want to do. This is just my personal opinions though, but I figured I ought to explain. Ideally, for me neither her nor Roxas would be norted.

Lol, you say that in jest, but I bet that would please a whole bunch of people! XD

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
This is true. Regardless of how much that chess can potentially foreshadow, we never get to see the conclusion, which means nothing I draw from it is truly set in stone.

I've already given my thoughts on Xion a number of times, but to summarize: Xion, to me, is someone who's always came across as naturally selfless and strong willed (at least much more than the average person); and if we're comparing her Roxas (for example), it becomes a bit glaring. The way she outright disobeys orders and attacks her friends simply on the suspicion that she's being lied and not acting within the greater good according to Namine (which she had no way of verifying at the time) shows, to me, that she's heroic at her core and has an extremely high level of empathy. Even before she knew she was harming Roxas, she was fully willing to face death for the sake of someone she didn't even know Roxas, in contrast, said his iconic line: "I am ME! Nobody else!"). Her being norted would compromise all the work she did in 358 and undermines all the times she had to suppress her own personal desires (being with her friends primarily) which honestly- even as someone who's fascinated by large doses of pathos, just feels unnecessarily cruel. To be frank, she'd be doing precisely what she didn't want to do, and depower all of the things she did want to do. This all just my personal opinions though, but I figured I ought to explain.

Lol, you say that in jest, but I that would please a whole bunch of people! XD

The thing is, with Vexen coming back to the Org, we don't even know what this new Xion is capable of. It could be Xion 2.0 and could just be used to fill the void. She did disappear after all. I'm very VERY intrigued to see where Xion is going in KH3

Oh I know it would lol

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Who? That name sounds so familiar..

tumblr_nc7ye42uC81rvfn0do1_500_zpsukpjshr1.gif

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards

*pounds fist on own head* PROBABLY. TWILIGHT. TOWN.

We'll see more in 3, we can't know much about the darknesses just yet.

Replace "sometimes" with "all times" and it's like you know my pain. Who are you

Come with me my child, and I shall train your minds eye to overcome the power that is PARASITE CAGE II.

... Wha- who is this majestic, blue haired angel and why haven't I seen him in a trailer yet! >.>

Guess you're....OVER THE MOON FOR HIM???

I'll leave...

notnow123487

Awards
I think it’s pretty clear that Saïx is the darkness of an unrevealed world since we haven’t seen him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back