• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Japanese Cinema Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Sora: 俺はみんながいたから戦えたんだ!一人じゃダメなんだ
I could only fight because everyone was here. I can't do it alone.

Riku: 心が面したことは誰も止められない。At least, I think I heard that right.
Nobody can stop what I've set my heart on
Not 100% on this one

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Really have to wonder what could have happened to cause Sora to break down like this. Kind of reminds me of his torment in DDD feeling the suffering of others.
"Only when your hopes have been broken by battle upon battle can the key to Kingdom Hearts be claimed."

Basically, Master Xehanort is winning at that point of the game.

Leaferian

Awards
nice
qf1eqfucxl421.png
Very cool. Yeah, looks like we will probably do the runup to that scene from Sora's perspective.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Nomura's tweet says this trailer debuted during an airing of Wreck-It-Ralph on DLife (basically Disney Channel) and will be screened before Ralph Breaks the Internet.

Oh? Wasn't aware about that. So much for hidden meanings.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Nobody can stop what you faced in your heart(?)
Not 100% on this one

I caught that he was saying about being alone, which already concerned me. This sorta solidifies that lol... I don't like the implications.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
For a short little teaser this one was actually more exciting for me than the Pooh one. I can't wait until the 18th now...

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
What's up with Ralph popping up at the end of the trailer? It seems... suspicious.

I get the logic of the naysayers. However, the first Cinema trailer released in the same timeframe to WBTI and also had a shot of Ralph, but it wasn’t a tag at the end. Why put it at the end this time? Also, this was initially planned to be released on the 21st, but was moved to the 16th for some reason. It could definitely be nothing more than a tag to relate the trailer to the movie, but there’s also the possibility of it being a tease. We still have that Sugar Rush Pudding Heartless to be explained after all. We’ll find out one way or another Tuesday and this can all be over... Finally. Lol

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I get the logic of the naysayers. However, the first Cinema trailer released in the same timeframe to WBTI and also had a shot of Ralph, but it wasn’t a tag at the end. Why put it at the end this time? Also, this was initially planned to be released on the 21st, but was moved to the 16th for some reason. It could definitely be nothing more than a tag to relate the trailer to the movie, but there’s also the possibility of it being a tease. We still have that Sugar Rush Pudding Heartless to be explained after all. We’ll find out one way or another Tuesday and this can all be over... Finally. Lol
They released the trailer at the same time as the first Wreck-it-Ralph is playing on D-Life in Japan (TV station) and this commercial is playing during the film.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
They released the trailer at the same time as the first Wreck-it-Ralph is playing on D-Life in Japan (TV station) and this commercial is playing during the film.

I saw this. It doesn’t really affect the chances of it also being a teaser though. Again, not saying it is. But if Ralph is revealed Tuesday, in retrospect, this would definitely be seen as a teaser.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Here’s my theory in dialogue form:

Sora: I could only fight because everyone was here. I can’t do this alone!

*A familiar voice comes from off screen*

Roxas: You’re not alone.

Sora and Roxas then kick some ass together.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards

Nobody can stop what you faced in your heart(?)
Not 100% on this one

Right on the Sora one, not quite on the Riku one.

Riku is saying 心が命じたことは誰も止められない。This means more like no one can stop me from doing what my heart says I have to do.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Right on the Sora one, not quite on the Riku one.

Riku is saying 心が命じたことは誰も止められない。This means more like no one can stop me from doing what my heart says I have to do.

Didnt he say something similar about Ansem the Wise sacrificing himself? That makes me nervous. Lol

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
So since we getting let it go that means we getting the full I see the light as well

Didnt he say something similar about Ansem the Wise sacrificing himself? That makes me nervous. Lol
I don't want Riku sacrifices himself! No after all he has been through... He deserves to stay alive :'(
The scene of Sora crying and feeling hopeless made me feel very sad for him. Could this scene be the one of scenes of the chess game when the chess piece of Sora is alone and surrounded by Xehanort's chess pieces?

Swing

Awards
I don't want Riku sacrifices himself! No after all he has been through... He deserves to stay alive :'(
The scene of Sora crying and feeling hopeless made me feel very sad for him. Could this scene be the one of scenes of the chess game when the chess piece of Sora is alone and surrounded by Xehanort's chess pieces?

I don't think that anyone will die in KH3. And if they will do, they will later come back to life. With the KH cast it is the same issue with Sonic's cast. The characters are just way to beloved by fans and the creators to let them die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back