• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii U

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgray123487

Awards
Was on KH13 and one posted said that they were going to make a kingdom hearts 3 for Wii U. While i would be very happy if they did ,so far im not believing it.But the question is would you guys buy it for Wii u if it did come out for it?

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Re: Kingdom hearts 3 for Wii U

Probably not. I tend to be the kind of guy who prefers to buy games on the system/company that the series has been on/should be on. For instance, I would buy a Final Fantasy game on Nintendo and Sony consoles before picking one up on a Microsoft console because the games were originally exclusive to those consoles. Another example would be me having the Devil May Cry HD collection for my PS3 instead of my XBOX 360 since I played the games on my PS2-3, am more familiar with the control scheme on a PS controller, and simply don't want to have to re-learn how to play a series that I already know how to play on one console for a collection for the other.

So, TLDR, I probably wouldn't buy it on that system unless I don't have a chance of getting it on the PS4 or XBone and simply can't wait to play the game.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: Kingdom hearts 3 for Wii U

There's no official statement about KH3 being on the Wii U, but I'm not interested in that system, so no. I most likely wouldn't buy it for the Wii U.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
It doesn't help that there are practically no games on the Wii U that are worth playing at this point aside from the Wind Waker HD remake. Until the next couple of Zelda games and Smash 4 are released, there is very little incentive to buy a Wii U even if it's just for a Kingdom Hearts game.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I doubt it would happen. But even if it did, I wouldn't buy a WiiU for KH3. I'm not interested in that system, plus I already have a PS4.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
I'm already committed to buying a PS4 for Kingdom Hearts III, Final Fantasy XV, and Knack, so this doesn't change anything for me. Though I'm also considering a WiiU for Windwaker HD, Sonic Lost World, and Sonic Boom.

Plus, I still need a PS3 (for Sonic Generations and Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5/2.5 Remix) and a 3DS (for Kingdom Hearts 3D and Pokemon X/Y).

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Was on KH13 and one posted said that they were going to make a kingdom hearts 3 for Wii U. While i would be very happy if they did ,so far im not believing it.But the question is would you guys buy it for Wii u if it did come out for it?
I wouldn't hold my breath on that one, lol.

Considering what they're attempting to do with KH3 graphically, there is no way the Wii U could even support it. So if they for some reason decided to port it and rework it for the Wii U, which would be ridiculous anyway considering how much work it would be to make the game look worse, it's not likely to happen.

Hell, the only reason Chain of Memories (GBA), 358/2 Days (DS), Dream Drop Distance (3DS) exist is because Nintendo requested Nomura make them a game for each of these consoles. Re:coded is the only exception. Maybe that will change in the future but I wouldn't expect it to change with a numbered title.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
No chance it will come on the Wii U and no, if I had a choice, I would never buy it for the Wii U.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nope. I'd never buy a Wii U for KH3 and I personally doubt it will ever come out on the Wii U. Too much time, money, and resources that would be used for it that I doubt SE Japan would be willing to sacrifice. I wouldn't be surprised that once KH3 is said and done with, they will move right on to the next game in the series.

Veritas7340

I was excited when a PS4 was amongst my Christmas presents this year because I would be able to buy/play KHIII. Unfortunately, it turns out that KHIII will be on Xbox One too.... Don't get me wrong the PS4 is still brilliant but now I won't get Halo 5.. Either way, the Wii U is bantha fodder compared to these systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back