• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Final Battle Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

What a surprise! The KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Final Battle Trailer, which was originally scheduled to be released on December 18th at 5:00pm JST, has been rescheduled! According to Series Director Tetsuya Nomura, due to preparations having concluded early, they have decided to push the trailer’s release to December 17th at 9:00pm JST.

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Final Trailer now, with the reveal of Riku as the second playable character!

As unexpected events began to unfold in the Disney worlds at the hands of the enemy's dark ambitions, the heroic trio of Sora, Donald, and Goofy find adventures ahead, from aquatic battles in the world of Pirates of the Caribbean to dances with the townspeople in the Kingdom of Corona from Tangled. The new footage also showcases Stitch from Lilo and Stitch as a special “link” (summon), as well as cooking-themed Ratatouille Keyblade attacks.

Footage of Kairi wielding a Keyblade and what may be a glimpse of Sora’s Nobody all point to new pieces of the title’s storyline.

Music for the trailer featured excerpts of the brand-new original KINGDOM HEARTS III opening theme song, titled, “Face My Fears,” produced in collaboration with internationally renowned singer-songwriter Hikaru Utada, eight-time Grammy® Award winning artist Skrillex and acclaimed record producer Poo Bear. The song will be available on Jan. 18, 2019.

The official website has also updated with an all new Systems page, where you can watch short videos of the various gameplay mechanics in action. 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST WATCHED, THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING

robotman

Okay... Firstly, the trailer was great and showed a lot of cool and interesting things regarding the story but...

I’m seriously disappointed about the lack of Disney worlds, one more for have sufficed. Even if they didn’t add in another world they chose to include Winnie The Pooh again over Atlantis, Princess and the Frog, The Jungle Book, Treasure Planet, A Bug’s Life, Brave, Star Wars and Marvel (although the latter two had pretty much no chance of being included). The decision making is baffling.

I may sound dramatic in saying this and may get hate directed my way but my hype is seriously killed by this. The wait has been incredibly long and this is the final game in the saga, so you’d hope it’d go out with a bang but the world selection is just... I... It’s... It’s lacklustre.

the red monster

Awards
Riku playable again but no kairi.. lame.
great trailer tho, hype is real.
also no more disney worlds...

kingsoraful

Awards
Fantastic trailer. Really amazing stuff, still no word from Nomura on whether there's more Disney Worlds left to be revealed. While I'm starting to doubt myself there's still something they can announce in the final weeks in a final trailer.

Until Nomura comes out in an interview or statement and says it I will continue to believe. Unless he could keep a world secret until launch which would be cool, but they said we'd know all the Disney Worlds in the game before Jan 25th(the Japanese release).

They didn't show off FF characters either. Could be saved up for another trailer in early January.

also no more disney worlds...

Nowhere in that trailer or in official release info was that said. That's just your assumption.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I love this trailer, it opens with just so many questions! It's a shame that we no longer have any more new Disney worlds confirmed.

robotman

Fantastic trailer. Really amazing stuff, still no word from Nomura on whether there's more Disney Worlds left to be revealed. While I'm starting to doubt myself there's still something they can announce in the final weeks in a final trailer.

Until Nomura comes out in an interview or statement and says it I will continue to believe. Unless he could keep a world secret until launch which would be cool, but they said we'd know all the Disney Worlds in the game before Jan 25th(the Japanese release).

They didn't show off FF characters either. Could be saved up for another trailer in early January.

Yeah, it's not going to happen, dude... There's no way that they'd show this trailer before a Disney world unless there are no more Disney worlds left to show. I've accepted it now. It's just extremely disappointing to me.

kingsoraful

Awards
I love this trailer, it opens with just so many questions! It's a shame that we no longer have any more new Disney worlds confirmed.

Again we do not know that. Until an official statement is released I will choose to believe. They said we'd know all the Disney Worlds before Jan 25th which is the release of the game in Japan.

There's still a month for them to drop info.

Do I sound silly perhaps but there's been nothing confirmed that this is it.

Yeah, it's not going to happen, dude... There's no way that they'd show this trailer before a Disney world unless there are no more Disney worlds left to show. I've accepted it now. It's just extremely disappointing to me.

It's not the final trailer. It's the final trailer of 2018. And this still has not shown Namine, Xion, etc.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
O_O....

Okay! That settles it! I don't need anymore Disney worlds! The main story alone is gonna destroy me...

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The most striking element of the trailer to me is the Riku versus Riku battle. Looks to me that Replica Riku may be the Darkness of San Fransokyo and not Data Riku. After all, Data Riku was never in control of the Bug Blox to begin with.

the red monster

Awards
Why they keep hiding xion and roxas ? a lot of stuff missing, but i guess it's cool to find it out ourself

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Yeah, I can't see another Disney world happening. The marketing is in full swing, we just got a big ole trailer. Where could they even announce another one? Time to give up lol

Nomura just needs to come out and say it now it seems.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Woaaaaahhhhhhh.

This would be the first time I feel uncomfortable with how much they've shown, but I can't stop being amazed at... everything.
There's so much to talk about.
What was the end? What? What's this game going to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back