• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 featured in the latest issue of Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsoraful

Awards
So this confirms that Lexaues is in the game. His weapon on the wallpaper was a clear sign. Seems like all the organization members were resurrected as Nobody's as well as also have their real selves as well. It would be interesting if each member of the new organization fought their real self.

So we have 7 new princesses. I think that TPATF, and ATLE are likely now. I will hope for The Jungle Book as it's basically now the Ridley situation of Kingdom Hearts franchise.

Here's it though it says a new generation. Which means no repeat princesses(aside from Kairi). Which could suggest no Agrabah.

KeyToDestiny

Awards
So this confirms that Lexaues is in the game. His weapon on the wallpaper was a clear sign. Seems like all the organization members were resurrected as Nobody's as well as also have their real selves as well. It would be interesting if each member of the new organization fought their real self.

So we have 7 new princesses. I think that TPATF, and ATLE are likely now. I will hope for The Jungle Book as it's basically now the Ridley situation of Kingdom Hearts franchise.

Here's it though it says a new generation. Which means no repeat princesses(aside from Kairi). Which could suggest no Agrabah.

....You literally misinterpreted what was being said....

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I’ve actually seen some discrepancies between the translations of this. I don’t think Jack is looking for the Black Box. Rather, he wants the Dead Man’s Chest, which Luxord has heard rumors of and thinks it might be the Black Box. Therefore, they’re looking for the same box, but it won’t end up being the box Luxord is really after.

That actually makes more sense and does seem like something the organization would do

ImVentus

Awards
Finally!
offically confirmed by Nomura himself, that Remy is in Twilight Town.

Hopefully new renders are on their way somewhat soon.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
All worlds will have a minigame of sorts, Twilight Town will have a minigame featuring Remy from Ratatouille where you collect ingredients from various worlds and cook dishes. Tangled features a rhythm game.
All worlds? I wonder if that includes The World That Never Was, or wherever the Xehanorganization will be.

The Pirates World is based on the third film, "At Worlds End" - The box Jack seeks is the very same box that the True Organization XIII and Maleficent are seeking.
So either there's no Dead Man's Chest (which would be hella dumb,) or Org. XIII and Maleficent are after it under the assumption the it the MoM's secret box (or are just both intrigued about Davy putting his heart in a box.)

Kingdom Hearts III will feature a Secret Movie as expected but it is not yet completed.
Pfff, don't give me that. We all know the secret movie was leaked years ago.
[video=youtube;oh8ASCLvPPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh8ASCLvPPA[/video]

The "New Seven Hearts" mentioned by Larxene in the recent trailer are an entirely new generation of the Seven Princesses, save for Kairi. These princesses (so far) are Elsa, Rapunzel, ect.
I'm just slightly bummed with the straight up confirmation.

Nomura expressed capacity issues with the game on disc as well, to reduce loading times they made multiple scenes as movies but found that to eat away at space so they're trying to find the right balance.
How freaking big is this game?!

The only shared design element I could spot at first glance are the three buttons on each of their tops.
Interestingly, or not, is while Sora and Kairi have six buttons (three on each side) on top, Riku only has five (two on his right and three on his left.)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The interesting take away for me was the disc capacity issue. It mentions that Nomura is fearful that the volume of the game is so massive is might not fit on to the disc. And given that PS4 discs are essentially Blu-ray discs and Blu-ray discs hold about 50 GB of data (dual-layered, mind you), I have but one question: HOW BIG IS THIS GAME?!

My guess is that it's close to Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition (~66gb).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My guess is that it's close to Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition (~66gb).
It has to be under 50gb on launch, but they’re going to be patches and DLC which will bump up the size (remember that FFXV RE is just the basic game and the actual Royal Edition content has to be downloaded).

I’m in for the DLC. I understand why he doesn’t want to do a season pass - needing to reveal the contents of it months ahead is not something Nomura likes to do with his work, and a lot of things are made up randomly - but hopefully everything will be relatively cheap when it’s all added up together.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards

I agree with The Princess and the Frog's inclusion, Atlantis goes, either way, to be honest.

kingsoraful

Awards
So either there's no Dead Man's Chest (which would be hella dumb,) or Org. XIII and Maleficent are after it under the assumption the it the MoM's secret box (or are just both intrigued about Davy putting his heart in a box.)

There is a DMC because they say there will be a synopsis of DMC in KH3.

Laurel

Awards
The connection between the Black Box and Davy Jones's box made me wonder if the Black Box contains hearts (if not a specific heart, maybe the MoM's heart even) like how Davy Jone's contains his.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The connection between the Black Box and Davy Jones's box made me wonder if the Black Box contains hearts (if not a specific heart, maybe the MoM's heart even) like how Davy Jone's contains his.
Idk about any sort of connection, I just feel like characters misunderstanding things may be a common occurrence because no one knows what it looks like except it’s black and a box lol.

I feel like Hades might give Maleficent and Pete Pandora’s box (pls Nomura) and of course Jack would think Luxord is thinking about Davy Jone’s chest. Everyone is on a wild goose chase and no one is doing well.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
As mentioned else where, what do you think of the door in this image?

Famitsu02.png

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It just looks like the door that appears in Sora’s dive to the heart and the End of the World, just in a different colour (the lighting?).

Xagzan

Awards
I like that Sora and Kairi are on the same spread. Although every time I get excited that she might have a bigger role, I remember it won't be Hayden T_T

kingsoraful

Awards
I've grown tolerant of Stoner so it doesn't bother me as much as it did before but it's sad she wasn't approached. I have the feeling she wasn't because out of all the leads she's probably the most expensive as she has a big amount of successes since KH2. David and Hayley don't have much but this series. No offense to either I can't imagine anyone else voicing their respective characters but Hayden is filming the final season of Nashville ATM.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I've grown tolerant of Stoner so it doesn't bother me as much as it did before but it's sad she wasn't approached. I have the feeling she wasn't because out of all the leads she's probably the most expensive as she has a big amount of successes since KH2. David and Hayley don't have much but this series. No offense to either I can't imagine anyone else voicing their respective characters but Hayden is filming the final season of Nashville ATM.
I can't speak much for David, but since 2012 Haley Joel Osment has been involved in a myriad of projects. He's been appearing in a number of TV shows and has been involved in movies. I counted the number of non-Kingdom Hearts projects he's been in since 2012 that are on his IMDB page and I found that there were 35 movies / television series he was involved in (I counted multiple episodes as 'one' under the series itself), so he's got a lot going for him outside of Kingdom Hearts.

Hayden finished working on Nashville months ago. The series wrapped back in April, so if they really wanted her for Kairi then it would have worked out. After all, they've held back on recording Mandy Moore for Rapunzel due to her busy schedule but they are making that work.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Hayden finished working on Nashville months ago. The series wrapped back in April, so if they really wanted her for Kairi then it would have worked out. After all, they've held back on recording Mandy Moore for Rapunzel due to her busy schedule but they are making that work.
say they manged to get hayden not saying they will but wouldn't she have to record both xion and kairi lines as well since they only opt for va this around instead of two va for the roles?

Xagzan

Awards

It's disrespectful too.

Alyson Stoner is fine as Xion, but I've had enough of main character voice turnover in this series. Especially when it's unnecessary.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
say they manged to get hayden not saying they will but wouldn't she have to record both xion and kairi lines as well since they only opt for va this around instead of two va for the roles?

I mean they aren't going to even try to get her since Alyson probably already recorded the whole game? But if they did suddenly, and rudely, replace her then yes I assume Hayden would do both characters as Alyson surely is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back