• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Experience is coming to Disney Springs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix announced today that the KINGDOM HEARTS Experience is coming to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World from December 14th~January 31st! 

Read the full press release below:

First-Ever Pop-Up for Highly Anticipated New Video Game to Feature Playable Game Stations, Art Exhibit, Merchandise and More

LOS ANGELES (Dec. 5, 2018) — SQUARE ENIX® and Disney are bringing the magic of the KINGDOM HEARTS video game worlds to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort. For a limited time, Disney Springs guests will be among the first to play a demo of KINGDOM HEARTS III and, for those who visit before January 29, among the few that get to experience the game before its release.

The KINGDOM HEARTS video game series takes players on a fantastic adventure across the magical worlds of Disney, Pixar and SQUARE ENIX, bringing together characters from beloved films like Pixar Animation Studios’ Toy Story and Monsters, Inc., and Walt Disney Studios’ Pirates of the Caribbean, and Walt Disney Animation Studios’Big Hero 6, Tangled, Frozen and more.

This one-of-a-kind KINGDOM HEARTS pop-up experience also features a special Keyblade exhibit, featuring life-size replicas directly from KINGDOM HEARTS III, larger-than-life art inspired by characters and worlds from the game, and digital kiosks where attendees can pre-order the game and merchandise ahead of their releases.

The Disney Springs KINGDOM HEARTS location will be open from December 14, 2018 through January 31, 2019.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty sure they're just going to bring those Keyblade replicas from the conventions and the UX cutout displays. And whatever they have leftover from the Premiere Event.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I'm pretty sure they're just going to bring those Keyblade replicas from the conventions and the UX cutout displays. And whatever they have leftover from the Premiere Event.
it kh3 disenaps not ux dispays so it got to be like those dsiplays from lucca we saw but ialso agree with keyblades one

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Aww just one location? No Disney Land? Welp there goes my chances.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Larger than life art sounds interesting. I'd love to see official artwork for worlds such as Toy Box and Arendelle

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
My last comp ticket from my time working at Disney expires this month, so this is the perfect excuse to get me back down there to use it. It’s probably a good thing I don’t work there anymore because I would’ve been hitting up the demo everyday. Lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
it kh3 disenaps not ux dispays so it got to be like those dsiplays from lucca we saw but ialso agree with keyblades one

And yet they brought those same displays to the Premiere Event.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
What?! I already had my Disney trip planned for the end of this month. This is perfect!

reimeille

I'm super bummed this isn't coming to Disneyland, since I not only live close enough to make it there on a whim but already had money set aside for a holiday visit...

My sister pointed out that it's possible considering the launch event track record that perhaps this was only announced there because something different is going on here. I hope that's the case. I love KH events and its a dream to have one in Disneyland (even if Downtown Disney isn't technically "in" Disneyland LOL).

Shogo-Kun

Awards
I want that poster. I saw it at my local Gamestop when I put more money on my pre-order and I wanna see if I can grab it on release day...

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
HAHAHAHAHA YES!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GONNA BE ON VACATION IN FLORIDA WITH MY FRIENDS IN JANUARY

IT ALL FINALLY WORKED OUT FOR OL' LAUNCHY!!!!!!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
HAHAHAHAHA YES!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GONNA BE ON VACATION IN FLORIDA WITH MY FRIENDS IN JANUARY

IT ALL FINALLY WORKED OUT FOR OL' LAUNCHY!!!!!!

Take me with you! I want to go so bad. We're planning our Disney vacation in 2020 and the event I was going to for the PS tour of greatness lost the demo before I could attend. :(

Echoecho6

Awards
Oh my goodness when I found out about this! I was at Disney this week because my friend flew down here to visit. Yesterday we went to Animal Kingdom and this lady in the store saw my KH shirt and was like "Did you know we have a KH event at Disney Springs where you can play the demo on the 14th?". I was so confused and didn't know if she knew what she was talking about because I didn't hear about it on here yet.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I'm so excited for this. I work at Universal and this has made me more happy that I moved to Florida than my career.

Echoecho6

Awards
I'm so excited for this. I work at Universal and this has made me more happy that I moved to Florida than my career.

Some of us are probably going to see eachother soon and never realize who it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back