• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Experience is coming to Disney Springs!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Some of us are probably going to see eachother soon and never realize who it is!
You never know! I was in line to play the demo at E3 and someone recognised me and asked for a photo. I was very flattered but it was so random, especially since the other time I was recognised was at the concert and I was with Oracle Spockanort and Sign (who have had photos of themselves promoted on KHI's social media).

My point is, you may not realise anyone from KHI is around you but there's always a chance somehow!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
This really is a great marketing move. Disney Springs is the perfect venue as families can go check out the demo whenever they need a break from shopping. Those families will be from places all over the world and will hopefully spread positive word of mouth whenever they go back home. Plus, it’s free to access unlike the majority of the other demo locations that have been at ticketed events.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You never know! I was in line to play the demo at E3 and someone recognised me and asked for a photo. I was very flattered but it was so random, especially since the other time I was recognised was at the concert and I was with Oracle Spockanort and Sign (who have had photos of themselves promoted on KHI's social media).

My point is, you may not realise anyone from KHI is around you but there's always a chance somehow!

I don't post on social media and I pressure you and Spockanort into doing the public appearances, so nobody recognizes me 8D

That being said, I hope y'all attending can find each other and hang out :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't post on social media and I pressure you and Spockanort into doing the public appearances, so nobody recognizes me 8D
You're in the photo with Bryan Dechart, KHI's signature heart-throb :D

Echoecho6

Awards
I will just ask every random stranger I see if they are certain people ;). "HEY YOU, ARE YOU ANGEL? ARE YOU LAUNCHPAD?". "You in the KH hat, are you by any chance Sign from KHI?"

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
So one of my best friends is going to the cast member preview of the event tonight. I’ll keep y’all posted on anything interesting.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I will just ask every random stranger I see if they are certain people ;). "HEY YOU, ARE YOU ANGEL? ARE YOU LAUNCHPAD?". "You in the KH hat, are you by any chance Sign from KHI?"

Unfortunately none of the staff will be there ;-;

So one of my best friends is going to the cast member preview of the event tonight. I’ll keep y’all posted on anything interesting.

Thanks Zip! :D

IrishMike18

So I just finished attending the cast preview. Some of the details:

Area has some stands featuring Keyblades, figures and artwork. A television and little seating area playing a rotation of the trailers from the past year or so. You could preorder the game there by emailing yourself a cart and completing the purchase at home.
Roughly 30 game areas, split between PS4 and Xbox One. Cast members selected your console of preference when checking in.
2 options for the demo: Olympus fight versus the Rock Titan, or Toy Story (Opening battle in Andy's room, exterior and Galaxy Toys' mech battle). Toy Box features upwards of 7 minute cutscenes that can be skipped. We had ~ 15 minutes to play as much as we wanted between the two, I completed both.

Game felt really fluid and polished, a real gem mixing elements from KH2, BBS and DDD. The wall climbing in Olympus felt a little odd and unresponsive at times, but not to the point of crafting a negative experience. The WIR summon was enjoyable, Ariel took a bit to get used to. Attractions were a lot of fun and added some unique elements.

Feel free to ask away

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
They have displays for all the Disney worlds revealed so far including 100 Acre Wood, Olympus, and Corona, which I don’t think think have had displays for at previous events.

UPDATE: If you pre-order at the event, you get a lanyard as a pre-order bonus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back