• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krillos

Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
Since there's gonna be a KH3 (after seeing the special ending), let's share our thoughts of the upcomming sequel! Discuss what should be improved that could surpass the the originals.

Disney-movies left to be featured:

The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
Robin Hood
The Rescuers
Pete's Dragon
The Black Cauldron
The Great Mouse Detective
Oliver & Company
Pocahontas
James and the Giant Peach
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Fantasia 2000
The Emperor's New Groove
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Lilo & Stitch
Treasure Planet
Brother Bear
Home on the Range
Chicken Little
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (the sequel of PotC)
and many more.

pokeman54

i think that none of those movies should be in the next kingdom hearts. they were all designed for the 5-6 year old audience.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
I doubt any of those worlds will make it looking at the ending, it looks more serious and down to the keyblade. Nothing else.

RikusGirl55

cinderella, toy story, 101 dalmations, lady and the tramp, a bug's life, monsters inc., finding nemo

Shuriken

Robin Hood and the Black Cauldron are pretty much the worlds im looking forward to the most.

Oh! I forgot, it would be cool to have to climb the Bald Mountain and face-off the Chernabog again!

yuna:)

hm....maybe Mulan again...LionKing, no duh, another made-up world by square, and perhaps Pocahantas, and Little Mermaid....not. I can't stand that world.

R

Riku's Dawn

The Black Culdron was good,everything else isn't worthy of KH.

Ice_Key55

dude why do u lable it KH3? they already said that it wouldnt follow in numerical order. I think it will follow pretty much directly on the Keyblade, cuz they left a lot of stuff unanswered. Like when one of the order members coments on how the keyblade made a bad choice THIS TIME. Its like theres a plot behind the plot. And remember how ansem reports said there was a visitor (mickey) who had a key, but that was before he got the other key from the darkness. makes you think.

kthundercat

It looks like it happens way way WAY after KH2, like Sora got really old shriveled up and died. Now in the midst of all the other keyblades those three are calling out once more. Maybe, Square-enix will drop Disney and actually let their imaginations work on their own! Maybe it will be a history of all those who have weilded the keyblade, the situation and decisions that they made and why those keyblades called out to those particular people. Just a guess tho.

Kronus

Good ones:
20,000 Leagues under the sea
The Incredibles
Cars
A bugs life
Chicken Little
Monsters Inc.
Brother Bear
Finding Nemo
Atlantis
Tarzan (again)
Pirates of the Caribbean (again)
The Chronicles of Narnia
Lilo and stitch
Hunchback of Notrodame
Lion King (again)

pokeman54

they won't follow numerical order? oh yay, which means they will release kingdom hearts 4 next...then after that kingdom hearts 7! AWESOME!!!

kthundercat

You shouldn't be so close minded about it, trust in Nomura. He could pull something like he did in X-2 where Yuna went around reliving and learning what happened to Lenne while still giving Yuna a story.

Angel_Protector

pokeman54 said:
they won't follow numerical order? oh yay, which means they will release kingdom hearts 4 next...then after that kingdom hearts 7! AWESOME!!!
I Bet in Kh7 ever one will rave on about the story and the boss and how cool he is.

I hope you all know that Sora and the other will not be in it As the main people. In one of the inturnviews
Nomure said that there three new people.Also we don't know who is the Keyblade Master and what Xehort
was really up to. Tell you the true I think he still alive.

Last edited:

Krillos

Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
What it should be improved is they should add more surroundings in the game, more summons, more enemies and more importantly, more optional bosses. I mean, there's four optional bosses in the previous KH and the 2nd had only ONE!

In other words, I want the 3rd to be more challenging.

tommers

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT BEAT THE GAME DO NOT READ!

as everyone saw at the end of the game, melificent saved sora and the rest and took over the castle. it is pretty clear that she is going to be in KH3 with petes dumb ass again

Zaden

I've noticed KH2 is a little bit more mature than KH1. Granted KH3 isn't a movie, personally I hope KH3 continues the upgrade. In KH2 there were some lapses, and peaks. Especially towards end-game, things got a bit more serious I noticed :x. Though the silliness at times keeps the game enjoyable. 'eh. *shrug* Food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back