• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Disc Art and Artbook Cover Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subzero

Wait a minute, so does the 8 keyblades shown in the picture indicate that we already seen all Disney worlds (which also happens to be 8)?

ghostwarmen

Awards
Wait a minute, so does the 8 keyblades shown in the picture indicate that we already seen all Disney worlds (which also happens to be 8)?
I can’t imagine so. 100 Acre wood isn’t there, Kingdom Key isn’t either, but Shooting Star is. There’s probably another spread or two showcasing more keyblade, and if there’s any more Disney worlds they’re not going to reveal their keyblades just yet

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Well just cancelled my standard preorder for the deluxe. The lack of the case was the only thing keeping me from getting it.
Same. I was also planning to wait until all the Disney worlds are revealed, but I figure it can't hurt to place it now.

No. Those won't be all the new Keyblades in the game, and they can only fit so many to a page. If there are more Disney worlds, their respective Keyblades will probably just be on the next page or whatever, maybe along with new original Keyblades. Also the art books for the previous collections haven't featured every Keyblade in the game, so don't read too much into this.

Xagzan

Awards

That's fantastic.

Well just cancelled my standard preorder for the deluxe. The lack of the case was the only thing keeping me from getting it.

When I preordered, I told them depending on the artbook, I might decide at the last minute to downgrade to the standard edition, which of course is easier than upgrading. But now I guess I don't have to haha.

Same. I was also planning to wait until all the Disney worlds are revealed, but I figure it can't hurt to place it now.

What do the worlds have to do with you getting the deluxe edition?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
It’s...so beautiful. Is this what love feels like?

My exact reaction. So pretty...!

The Frozen Keyblade is gorgeous. The Pirates and BH6's Keys look nice, too. So are the worlds getting more than one Keyblade each? I'm only asking because the Toy Story Sora pop had him holding some rocket-looking Keyblade, not this cactus/cowboy hat and badge thing.

So the Keyblade second-from-the-right has been seen before? I had been looking at it trying to think about what Disney movie it could possibly fit, lol. I'm seeing what I want to see, but the little bulge on the left of the middle looks like the three-pronged frog crown from TP&TF's logo and the center of the blade is yellow/green sort of like Tiana's lilypad-esque bayou dress. :p

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
So the Keyblade second-from-the-right has been seen before? I had been looking at it trying to think about what Disney movie it could possibly fit, lol. I'm seeing what I want to see, but the little bulge on the left of the middle looks like the three-pronged frog crown from TP&TF's logo and the center of the blade is yellow/green sort of like Tiana's lilypad-esque bayou dress. :p

that would be the Tangled keyblade.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The disk art to me feels a little bittersweet. God I am so ready for this game.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
yeah the first one right is tangled keyblade i odnt know what second right next to is could it be shooting star?

KHguy

Oh god, the progression of menu styles then.

KH: Sora is facing 2/3 towards us, but looking away and holding a stick (remember that wooden sword?)
KHII: Sora is facing 2/3 away and has an ice cream stick (Roxas, Axel, etc.)
KHIII: Sora is facing completely away and HAS TAKEN A BITE OUT OF A POUPU FRUIT?!?!?!

I'm ready Nomura.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
A detail I like is that the keyblades are grouped together with their respective drive categories(Power, Speed, Magic). Hercules' Guardian keyblade is the only one single without 100 Acre Wood's

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
My exact reaction. So pretty...!

The Frozen Keyblade is gorgeous. The Pirates and BH6's Keys look nice, too. So are the worlds getting more than one Keyblade each? I'm only asking because the Toy Story Sora pop had him holding some rocket-looking Keyblade, not this cactus/cowboy hat and badge thing.

That was the keyblade transformation from the Infinity Badge keyblade to the Rocket Hammer. It can also become the Claw machine arm/drill.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
I thought the first one on the right was the Tangled Keyblade?

from left to right we have: POTC Keyblade, Infinity Badge, Smile Gear, Frozen Keyblade, BH6 Keyblade, Olympus Keyblade, Shooting Star and Ever After.

Elysium

Awards
So the second-from-the-right is definitely Shooting Star?

Elysium

Awards
Sorry, I was just skeptical because none of the pictures I've seen of Shooting Star look anything like that, but maybe I’ve only seen transformations or something.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Sora's holding the Infinity Badge, but it's in its hammer transformation.

Like Cyborg said, the Keyblades on the art book page from left to right are Pirates, Toy Story, Monsters' Inc, Frozen, Big Hero Six, Hercules, Shooting Star, and Tangled.

For those fretting if those are all the Disney worlds' Keyblades, notice that the Winnie the Pooh Key is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back