• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 3 difficulty debate. It's only a matter of perspective.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
I think people need to calm down on kingdom hearts 3 difficulty. I think it's ok because from my perspective it's supposed to be fun. I know people will use kh2 zero exp as a way to for max difficulty. Well for its still not that. Of course no important abilities, but can still be pretty easy if you got the hang of gameplay and enemy movements from past playthroughs. Plus on a side note, kingdom hearts difficulty as a series pals in comparison to other game difficulties(Most notably hell and hell devil may cry). Sure I actually agree it's easy, but for the 1st time a kingdom hearts game felt fun to me. It actually what draws me back to kh3 (almost 100 hours in). Basically i'm keep the thread short and sweet & say making kingdom hearts 3 harder doesn't mean it won't still be easy for some people. It's all a matter of perspective, and should also be taken into account. Thanks for reading, and give constructive criticism.

Hoarse_Phuqer

I'm a bit split on this. I agree the game was fun and using all combat options at Sora's disposal is very empowering. Problem is that even on Proud mode the normal battles are over quick... far too quick that I barely get the chance to truly make use of the vast array of options the game gives you. I would be happy with a middle ground where the swarms of enemies come at you with twice the numbers and maybe a bit more resilient. That way you can make use of everything from attacks to magic, shotlocks, links and keyblade forms. Would also make farming for synth items a bit easier.

...come to think of it, the game really shafted us with not giving us multiple item drop rate abilities like in previous installments. Grinding for those rare materials is a real pain >.<

Pokie

It's nice if you are searching for a game that's lighthearted and fun, though it's disappointing if you were looking for a challenge, something to make you sweat. Hopefully, a Crit mode comes for those KH fans soon.

Back