• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Deluxe Edition Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix have released a new press release to promote the new trailers for KINGDOM HEARTS 3, with statements from Series Director Tetsuya Nomura, Disney Producer Roy Conli and Peter Del Vecho. They have also announced Deluxe Editions for the game!

New E3 2018 Cinematic Trailer Reveals Beloved Disney World of Frozen

LOS ANGELES (June 11, 2018) – In advance of the E3 2018, at the KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra - World Tour -, SQUARE ENIX® and Disney announced that the highly anticipated action RPG, KINGDOM HEARTS III will launch on January 29, 2019.

“With the release set for next January, I apologize for having to ask for a little more time than what was previously announced” said Director, Tetsuya Nomura. “The entire development team is pouring their love for the franchise into KINGDOM HEARTS III and is striving to create a game that all players will enjoy. We are currently at the last stages of development but will work tirelessly until the end to deliver the very best KINGDOM HEARTS game to date.”

In addition, SQUARE ENIX showcased the enchanted world of Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Frozen at the Xbox E3 briefing. The new trailer transports viewers through the familiar frosty landscapes of Arendelle alongside Queen Elsa.

“I have been so impressed working with the KINGDOM HEARTS’ team. Their artistic commitment and attention to detail creating the world of our films is truly extraordinary. It's been a great partnership,” said Roy Conli, Academy Award®-winning producer, Walt Disney Animation Studios.

“In KINGDOM HEARTS III, we are excited that players will have a chance to explore an entirely new adventure set in the world of Frozen,” said Peter Del Vecho, Academy Award®-winning producer, Walt Disney Animation Studios. “It has been such a pleasure to work alongside their creative team to painstakingly recreate the look and feel of our world and watch them bring our beloved Frozen characters to life.”

In addition to the Frozen announcement trailer, Square Enix released an additional gameplay video, showcasing new footage from the previously released Toy StoryHercules and Tangled areas: https://youtu.be/GWlKEM3m2EE.

KINGDOM HEARTS III will be available for digital pre-order on Microsoft Store and PlayStation®Store. SQUARE ENIX also revealed the special editions including:

• Deluxe Edition - $79.99
    • Exclusive steelbook packaging
    • Mini art book with concept artwork by Tetsuya Nomura
    • Collectible KINGDOM HEARTS III pin
    • KINGDOM HEARTS III will be available for digital pre-order on Microsoft Store and PlayStation®Store. SQUARE ENIX also revealed the special editions including:

Deluxe Edition + Bring Arts Figures - The KINGDOM HEARTS III Deluxe Edition and Bring Arts Sora, Donald, and Goofy Set bundled separately will be available in limited quantities for $229.99. Fans can now preorder the Xbox One and PlayStation®4 system versions exclusively from the SQUARE ENIX Online Store.

Preorder the Deluxe Edition: [Square Enix Store] [Amazon]

Preorder the Deluxe Edition + Bring Arts Figure Bundle exclusively from the Square Enix Store.

notnow123487

Awards
A little disappointed the collectors edition is just the Bring arts figures. At least I know I won’t be dropping $200 and can stick to the deluxe edition.

Edit: Wait...dont tell me that is the boxart?

TheZX

Awards
Toys of toy versions of the gang. My god I'd totally grab that if it didn't meant taking out a mortgage. That deluxe steelbook though, MMPH! Gotta have it!

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Fastest pre-order of my life.

Honestly surprised that three Bring Arts didn't make the price higher.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Isn't the Bring Arts package a really good deal, though? Like, I thought that those figures cost a fortune. If you're already planning on buying the figures and the game, you're probably saving a lot of money doing that. I'm not buying it, of course, but someone is interested I'm sure :)

anime10121

Awards
@notnow thats not the box art... it just isnt ready to be revealed yet.

KH3D had a placeholder art like that as well til it was closer to launch. Nomura's gotta have time to draw the new box

notnow123487

Awards
Isn't the Bring Arts package a really good deal, though? Like, I thought that those figures cost a fortune. If you're already planning on buying the figures and the game, you're probably saving a lot of money doing that. I'm not buying it, of course, but someone is interested I'm sure :)

If I were to get a Bring Arts figure though it would just be Sora. I don’t need all 3. That’s just me personally.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Bring Arts are usually about $80 USD
So adding them onto the normal Deluxe Edition is $150 for three figures. That's the equivalent of a $10 discount on one and another being free altogether.

Muke

whatever
Awards
How reliable is the SE website? Like, will I really get the deluxe edition on release date like on amazon?

HakaishinChampa

Awards
How reliable is the SE website? Like, will I really get the deluxe edition on release date like on amazon?

Yeah I'm wondering why it says
[FONT=&quot]December 28, 2018.

[/FONT]
If you pre-order it on amazon and get it this early, that'll be crazy.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Bring Arts are usually about $80 USD
So adding them onto the normal Deluxe Edition is $150 for three figures. That's the equivalent of a $10 discount on one and another being free altogether.

Not too bad, then! I mean, I won't spend the money on them for sure, but that's actually better than I expected. I'm so jaded with preorder bonuses nowadays, but KH has usually had pretty tame ones. This might be a little too tame for me, actually.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
Wait...dont tell me that is the boxart?

It's just a placeholder and it's the same placeholder they've been using for years.

Yeah I'm wondering why it says
December 28, 2018.

If you pre-order it on amazon and get it this early, that'll be crazy.

They probably ship it on that day and you receive it on the 29th.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
What a disappointment, it's the same crap as with the other limited editions, just with an additional charge this time around.

Who needs those all those horrible looking pins and why are these "artbooks" always so small?

bagcifreak

Is it just me or do you guys have problems preordering too? I can't check out. Neither on my PC nor my phone.

Cakeberry

I wish I could get the figures too but I don't live where the SE store lets me get stuff from them. I wonder what the digital deluxe editions will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back