• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 D23 Japan Offscreen Footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The Kingdom Hearts Premium Theatre at D23 Japan last month left many fans upset when the footage and trailers shown at the event were unfortunately not uploaded online. However, thanks to I Love DCS JP, we can see some offscreen Kingdom Hearts 3 footage from Mysterious Tower including the new Attraction Flow based on Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster!

The footage from the Kingdom Hearts Premium Theatre begins at 1:09.

>

Thanks to @bKvEBVAvUq!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts D23 Japan Offscreen Footage

OH MY GOSH! KH III looks so stunning!
Finally something. I love it.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I see where this is going. I be the theme park rides are summoned from the Dream Realm. You can see a portal opening up. Probably something Sora learned post DDD.

Last edited:

SORA619

Awards
WHY.WON'T.YOU.RELEASE.THE.COMPLETE.TRAILER.SQUARE?? HUH, SQUARE?? Even these 5 secs were so.. so.. so gooooooood!!!!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Even just those few couple of seconds, wow this game is looking so flashy and smooth and awesome. Fingers crossed the full trailer finally gets shown at Jump Festa.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I've always loved the particle effects, but there's really something about the shading that's turning me off. I sincerely hope it's unfinished. If not, then I'm afraid I'm not gonna be a fan of the Kingdom Shader.

MaxialstarOA

Can I point out the background music sounds like a new battle theme or something from what Yoko could have composed!?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
that ride looks FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
it's the first ride that doesn't look like automated BULLSHIIIIIIIIIT

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Remember when this screenshot was released

14.jpg

And people said they were hiding Donald and Goofy because of their character models and how they were supposedly bad or something?

D23%206%20icon.png

Lol

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Holy heck that looks smooth. All the little things, like Sora`s hair moving when he enters the ride... dam it looks good.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Lookin' good so far. Nothing that I can really complain about.

Though let's hope that this ttraction Flow has better targeting mechanics than the actual ride it's based off of. =w=

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
This is the first attraction flow where it appears you can actually DO something while riding. Much better than 'automated boat of splash damage'.

HOLY diddly IT'S YELLOW OPERA!!!! THE MASTER OF LIGHTNING HAS RETURNED

Last edited by a moderator:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I have my concerns about KH3 but the visuals are definitely not one of them. Everything so far looks so amazing! Can't wait can't wait, I've been trying to keep the hype down but it's getting harder.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i know jump festa is this saturday but i'm going to keep my expections low and maybe get a surprise from square in a kh3 snippet alont with 2.8 trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back