• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Complete Leak Summary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
If roxas was playable he would no longer have 2 keyblades and thus the peoples interest in him would cease

I'm pretty sure he still has two keyblades, if only evident in the fact that he had Oblivion in the trailer. If he has one, he's got the other. That's his thing, after all. I don't see them taking that away from him.

Smithee

Awards
Could not agree more with you! These people getting upset seem to be upset their fan fiction plots in their heads didn’t come true. Probably for the best, if fans worked on the game, then it really would be an awful mess.

Instead, we got a fanfiction plot about time-traveling Horcruxes. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I imagine this will be cool for game run restrictions like “Lvl 1 Critical; Base level spells only.”

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I'm pretty sure he still has two keyblades, if only evident in the fact that he had Oblivion in the trailer. If he has one, he's got the other. That's his thing, after all. I don't see them taking that away from him.

thats his thing becasue the story explained the phenomena. Its one heart per keyblade and he will only have one hearts unless they lets someone stay dead lea, xion ventus.....

Back