• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Companion App

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

laddyboy12

Would you want to see a companion app for Kingdom Hearts 3 like games such as Fallout 4 are doing? And if so, what would you want the companion app to be able to do?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i want to unlock people's doors like i have a keyblade, smarthomes and all that good shit.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I have no idea what a companion app is. What do they do? I would love anything KH3 related on my phone.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
ass creed, watch dogs, gta, fallout, cod, they all have some sort of companion app. it differs from game to game so i recommend searching game titles on your app store to properly educate yourself.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
ass creed, watch dogs, gta, fallout, cod, they all have some sort of companion app. it differs from game to game so i recommend searching game titles on your app store to properly educate yourself.

Did you call it "ass creed" on purpose lol. And I will... if I cared about those games. Pretty sure if KH3 came out with an app, I would get it regardless of what it did. Anything KH related I will get anywhere, or at least try really hard to get it.

laddyboy12

i want to unlock people's doors like i have a keyblade, smarthomes and all that good shit.

Setting your standards high, I like it

I have no idea what a companion app is. What do they do? I would love anything KH3 related on my phone.

Fallout-4-Pip-Boy.png

The Fallout one that I'm talking about allows you to access your pipboy from your phone.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Setting your standards high, I like it

Fallout-4-Pip-Boy.png

The Fallout one that I'm talking about allows you to access your pipboy from your phone.

The Pipboy in the game or the Pipboy in real life (that pic you posted)? I feel like a companion app like that would have worked with KH3D and the Dream Eaters. But, I would love some sort of physical KH3 merchandise like that Pip Boy pic.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Did you call it "ass creed" on purpose lol. And I will... if I cared about those games. Pretty sure if KH3 came out with an app, I would get it regardless of what it did. Anything KH related I will get anywhere, or at least try really hard to get it.
ass creed is an affectionate nickname for assassin's creed due to it's declining quality lmao

laddyboy12

The Pipboy in the game or the Pipboy in real life (that pic you posted)? I feel like a companion app like that would have worked with KH3D and the Dream Eaters. But, I would love some sort of physical KH3 merchandise like that Pip Boy pic.

Sorry, that picture was a little confusing. If you look closely you'll see that your phone fits into a case to make it look like a Pip Boy. So your phone allows you to connect to the one in the game.

I don't want one as I never use them.

Cool, nice and concise, thanks for elaborating.

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
In a way, KHX Unchained is this already...

I dunno what they would do with an app for KH. And the last thing I want is some exclusive content that's crucial to the plot getting separated from the actual game itself AGAIN.

laddyboy12

In a way, KHX Unchained is this already...

I dunno what they would do with an app for KH. And the last thing I want is some exclusive content that's crucial to the plot getting separated from the actual game itself AGAIN.

Explain to me how "in a way" KHX Unchained is a companion app for KH3? Do you know what a companion app even is? KHX has nothing to do with the gameplay of 3.

Agreed, there shouldn't be exclusive content separated from the game. The kind of companion app I'm talking about would have to do something with the gameplay of 3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back