• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Clear Event coming to Disney Emoji

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Starting on January 17th to January 20th, the first series of Kingdom Hearts 3 emojis will be available to obtain in Disney Emoji to commemorate the upcoming launch of the highly-anticipated title.

For those of you who are unaware, Disney Emoji is a popular mobile game where you can collect and play with over 2,000+ Disney, Pixar, and Star Wars emojis and use them on your phone in various messaging applications. The first round of emojis set to come to Disney Emoji are Sora, Aqua, and the Shadow Heartless. 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross]Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts!

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Gasp~ More Aqua stuff is always welcome. I'm surprised it's her first with Sora.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(Just know I downloaded the app just to figure out wtf it is and I did not know this was just a bejeweled game with emojis.)

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow, I didn't know this existed! And you can even use them in messenger and stuff? That's neat!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I've seen the Disney emojis before but had no idea it was a game. lol

It still feels weird whenever Disney ever acknowledges Kingdom Hearts.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've seen the Disney emojis before but had no idea it was a game. lol

It still feels weird whenever Disney ever acknowledges Kingdom Hearts.

It is weird, but I'm so happy about it. I want to be able to go to Target and buy a shirt with KH on it or go to Disneyland and find Disney merchandise xD

wolfshadow0118

I think kh has a bigger presence than ever and tr Disney's trying to market it as much as they can

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm addicted, what did you do to me Spockanort? It's randomly entertaining and makes me giddy seeing the little avatars and making combos.

Back