• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Bring Arts of Ventus and Aqua unveiled!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The New York Toy Fair is taking place from February 22~25, and Square Enix is in attendance! Although they are unable to exhibit these at the event today, they have taken to Twitter to unveil KINGDOM HEARTS III Bring Arts of Ventus and Aqua for the first time! A Bring Arts of Terra is also confirmed to be in the works.

Any

Awards
We have one more figurine right? I wonder who would be the last one.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I don't like how the Master's Defender became Aqua's official Keyblade post BBS0.2. Her chess symbol in KH3 is still the Stormfall keychain, yet she only uses Rainfell in Re Mind. Maybe she still didn't get her stuff back from the Chamber of Repose.

TomatoisJP

I don't like how the Master's Defender became Aqua's official Keyblade post BBS0.2. Her chess symbol in KH3 is still the Stormfall keychain, yet she only uses Rainfell in Re Mind. Maybe she still didn't get her stuff back from the Chamber of Repose.
I think it's likely they'll do what the play arts figure did, and include both MD and Rainfell keyblades. Masters Defender is her used keyblade for pretty much all of kh3, but Rainfell is the one she's holding again for the dlc scenes post ending.

Last edited:

Ink Ribbon

Awards
Well time to throw some more moolah out for these figures lol. Looking forward to seeing the Terra one. The last one will probably be Sora as previously suggested. Maybe in Double Form with Oblivion/Oathkeeper. Still wish they would sell some Organization 13 members but that's likely never going to happen.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yes! I was hopping for these. Guess the last one will be Terra.

Hopefully there'll be more figures later on. Would love to get a Namine, Goofy, Donald and Vanitas Figure too.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yes! I was hopping for these. Guess the last one will be Terra.

Hopefully there'll be more figures later on. Would love to get a Namine, Goofy, Donald and Vanitas Figure too.

There's actually one more after Terra.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
There's actually one more after Terra.
Oh? For some reason I was under the impression that after Xion we only had 3 more left. Is there any chance that we'll get another set after the initially announced amount?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
If the PAK wasn't vastly superior, I'd consider getting Aqua. It's nice to see Ven and the whole BBS trio getting a proper, overdue set. I do know Terra will be mine, no question. Please, god, come through with the quality control.

So, the announcement concerning a final reveal just means the last BA for this, particular wave, right?

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I think post KH3, Aqua's is no longer going to use Eraqus's Keyblade.
I was so excited to see this! My wish for years was to have all three of them in a set.

Veevee

Awards
Even though I hate Ventus, am not too fond of Terra and already have Aqua's gorgeous Play Arts Kai, I'll seriously consider getting these when they come with their respective wayfinders. If I could position them in a circle and have them hold their wayfinders, that alone was a reason to buy them.

Back