• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 Box Art??? EDIT: Thankfully Not Final Art

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
EDIT: NVM, I just looked at the cover closely and it says "Not Final Art" in the top right of the package. Thank god lol xD Please delete this thread ^_^

I don't know if this has been posted already but the main Kingdom Hearts Facebook page just posted these:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Under the photo album "Kingdom Hearts III Box Art."

Are these photos just a placeholder or are these actually the art for the games? I really hope not, it's way to plain imo :(

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
I wouldn't mind if Kingdom Hearts turned to Final Fantasy-like boxarts with their logo.
It looks very classy

Wave57

Awards
Nomura puts a lot of work into the cover art (just look at DDD and all that was put into it). There's a lot of symbolism and meaning in them.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
As if Nomura would miss the chance to draw something new. ^__^

Nomura puts a lot of work into the cover art (just look at DDD and all that was put into it). There's a lot of symbolism and meaning in them.

Yes I know,I was just saying.
Besides they could make it a double sided cover,you could flip it with the artwork being on the inside(or the other way around)

Ive seen it done before with Twisted Metal

Wave57

Awards
Yes I know,I was just saying.
Besides they could make it a double sided cover,you could flip it with the artwork being on the inside(or the other way around)

Ive seen it done before with Twisted Metal

Oh, that would be a good idea! I like that a lot.

Bobjam

Awards
They are definitely placeholder boxarts. As soon as I saw them I thought that. The logo is so pweety though!

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Any particular reason why there's even a placeholder box art for an Xbox One version?

Nova

You know Amazon and their preorders. They'd let you pre-order a flight to the moon if they could lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back