• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 at D23 Expo 2015 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The day is finally here! Today, August 16th, at 11:00 AM PST, the Disney Interactive Panel at D23 Expo 2015 will take place in the Anaheim Convention Center. During this hour-long panel, three major games will be featured: Disney Infinity 3.0, Star Wars Battlefront, and of course, Kingdom Hearts 3. With special guests in attendance from Square Enix and a promise of new information, who knows what we'll discover?

Arielle (Master Spockanort), Sophearum (Zephyr) and our good friend Churro of Keys to the Kingdom are all in attendance at D23 Expo today and will be providing live updates directly from the presentation hall. Be sure to stay tuned with us on the forums, as well as FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for more information!

Note: Updates will be listed in order of newest to oldest:

Images

Video

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Oh boy. Only a few hours and the panel will start. I kinda don`t want to raise my hopes too high, but I sometimes I catch myself hyping this. I wonder how many KH fans will be attending the panel?

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So if I translated the time right the show will start in 4 hours?
And there's no live streaming but people will tweet news, correct?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So if I translated the time right the show will start in 4 hours?
And there's no live streaming but people will tweet news, correct?
Yeah, 4 hours. But KH3 shares the stage with Disney Infinity 3.0 and Star Wars Battlefront so who knows when it will be shown.

There's no official live streaming, but there's rumours recording might be allowed. Either way, we'll have all the latest details as soon as they announce it on stage.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Ooh, right KHIII shares the presentation with those two games. If I remember correctly the panel lasts for an hour? It is kinda short for 3 games. The special guest`s identity`s are still a mystery too.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, 4 hours. But KH3 shares the stage with Disney Infinity 3.0 and Star Wars Battlefront so who knows when it will be shown.

There's no official live streaming, but there's rumours recording might be allowed. Either way, we'll have all the latest details as soon as they announce it on stage.
Cool, thanks :)

Ooh, right KHIII shares the presentation with those two games. If I remember correctly the panel lasts for an hour? It is kinda short for 3 games. The special guest`s identity`s are still a mystery too.

If that's 20 min each it sounds like a lot but I'm guessing KH III won't have more then 10 minutes at the very most, Infinity will probably get most time

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Ready for an all-nighter, Chaser? :'(
The perks of being Australian :')

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We've been told about one of them, yet to see if there's others.

I'm so ready :(

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
How late is E3 for you guys? Sony's conference I mean. For me it's 3AM so it most be in the morning for you like 6-7am or later, maybe it's so late you're better of sleeping through the night.
Just curious.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How late is E3 for you guys? Sony's conference I mean. For me it's 3AM so it most be in the morning for you like 6-7am or later, maybe it's so late you're better of sleeping through the night.
Just curious.
Let's see, it was at 10am June 16 in America so I think like 3 am on the 17th here.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think kh3 will be last or either first there no way can do special guest in the middle

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Come on, Frozen world announcement.

uUNR0Rp.gif

I'm also quite curious what "special guests and surprises" they have to show us. The special guests in particular has me quite interested.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Come on, Frozen world announcement.

uUNR0Rp.gif

I'm also quite curious what "special guests and surprises" they have to show us. The special guests in particular has me quite interested.

Should be interesting, I'd say~ :3

do i see a aqua cospaly in the picture?

Yes

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Aw, phooey. No live streaming and no recording, but it's all under control since we got our wonderful staff there <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back