• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 at D23 Expo 2015 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbs615

But they STILL might have i'm hoping:frown: OR if they were thinking about Sofia themselves!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Keeping fingers crossed for new outfits for Riku and Kairi. Hopefully with different colors unlike Sora

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hoping for Deep Jungle announcement.

Welp, 2 hours to go now and time for me to have lunch.

theboywonder

I want to see Kairi in a new outfit finally. She's had the same design since Kingdom Hearts II (almost 10 years ago!)

Sdog

Awards
No rights, no world. Does Disney re-obtained the rights to Tarzan yet?

The movie coming out next year is being put out by Warner Bros so might not be the case. :/

Could be wrong though, as they might just have the movie rights.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Didn't they do that a couple years ago? or am I thinking about something else?
I know some copyright problem got solved a few years back like 2012 or something.

Tarzan as a character entered the Public Domain some time ago, but as a property is still owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs. While Disney owns their interpretation of Tarzan, they would still need approval from ERB to use the property.

You might also be thinking of The Jungle Book which, as a reminder, was cut from both KH1 and BBS. There were rights issues by over the character of King Louie, voiced by Louis Prima. His wife sued Disney over the unauthorized use of his voice in related Jungle Book projects after the film's release, due to the incredible similarities between his original voice and the imitations of the other actors featured in those projects. Although Disney won the lawsuit and continued to use the character, they refrained from giving him speaking roles.

However, that file expired in 2010, ironically the same year that BBS was released, so if Jungle Book is finally able to appear in KH, they would have no problems at all.

Edit: Attendees are being moved into Hall D23 to wait through the final hour~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That was just a video of the crowd. Who knows if they can actually record in the event.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Zephyr says the "no camera" signs have been removed, but it might be different once the event starts.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Zephyr says the "no camera" signs have been removed.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CMi6SUYUkAA40-0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back