• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 at D23 Expo 2015 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Aw, phooey. No live streaming and no recording, but it's all under control since we got our wonderful staff there <3 <3 <3

We knew of the announcement of KH 2.5 within moments of its announcement at the first D23 Japan. I have no doubt that we'll be getting the same kind of updates this time around.

KHI staff is top notch :cool:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Aw, phooey. No live streaming and no recording, but it's all under control since we got our wonderful staff there <3 <3 <3

Apparently Disney has been utilizing some night vision goggles of sorts during a few of their other panels to catch potato cams. Kinda weird lol

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Apparently Disney has been utilizing some night vision goggles of sorts during a few of their other panels to catch potato cams. Kinda weird lol

That sounds really scary. 0_0 NowI imagine this guys dragging people out of the panel, who try to film the event:
qeugrpze09x5z91nxgs0.png

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That sounds really scary. 0_0 NowI imagine this guys dragging people out of the panel, who try to film the event:
qeugrpze09x5z91nxgs0.png

rofl, accurate

We've got a backup plan that may or may not work in case recordings are banned though. Fingers crossed that they aren't because I have no idea how that's going to go since we weren't able to test it prior!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Whoa, I don't think I've seen the forums this crowded. Everyone's waiting on the staff's reports, haha. Hopefully this will be worth it.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Kim Possible world announcement PLEASE w/ Christy Carlson Romano as the special guest. Or Atlantica confirmation... or just anything! I'm dying here! How much longer? The time stamp for posts on KHI is different from the actual time where I live.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Started getting super excited but then I remembered it starts 11:00 Pacific time, not Eastern time. So it's about three hours until news happens.

rofl, accurate

We've got a backup plan that may or may not work in case recordings are banned though. Fingers crossed that they aren't because I have no idea how that's going to go since we weren't able to test it prior!
I'm curious as to what this "backup plan" is.
And hey, if all else fails Zephyr can just draw the stuff.

EDIT:
Whoa, I don't think I've seen the forums this crowded. Everyone's waiting on the staff's reports, haha. Hopefully this will be worth it.
This is nothing compared to when the site clogged and exploded during E3.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Kim Possible world announcement PLEASE w/ Christy Carlson Romano as the special guest. Or Atlantica confirmation... or just anything! I'm dying here! How much longer? The time stamp for posts on KHI is different from the actual time where I live.

As of this post, we've got 2 hours and 16 minutes. Timestamps in the article are by Pacific Time to correspond to the event's location.

Possibly, I see hair and some blue cloth, but the jacket blocks the rest - that is, of course, if were talking about the same person.

Below her jacket, you can see the cloth ties hanging.

Eliskor

Is it wrong to expect a Star Wars world? It'd go well with the Star Wars news we got yesterday. I think it'd be a perfect time for its reveal. Could also be used to drum up even more hype for Episode VII.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Is it wrong to expect a Star Wars world? It'd go well with the Star Wars news we got yesterday. I think it'd be a perfect time for its reveal. Could also be used to drum up even more hype for Episode VII.
The other two games sharing the stage will be all about Star Wars so who knows ;)

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I have such a strong feeling it's Kim Possible. Christy Carlson Romano has been tweeting about being at D23 and Kim Possible stuff all weekend, which is weird because she doesn't really do that normally.

(oh and Haley Joel Osment followers her on twitter)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Definitely not! It'd be a good chance to take advantage and get some more promotion in, but of course that also applies to a number of other properties advertised at the event.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Who knows what story material they might show but as for worlds, I'm predicting more of a showcase of Tangled, and a little more Mt. Olympus. For new worlds I'm gonna say Toy Story and Star Wars. Toy Story is an obvious one that'd get people excited and people are expecting. With all the Star Wars news yesterday and with battlefront today, this would be the perfect time to announce a Star Wars world.

Emperor

As of this post, we've got 2 hours and 16 minutes. Timestamps in the article are by Pacific Time to correspond to the event's location.

Below her jacket, you can see the cloth ties hanging.

Thought so, just wanted to make sure we were looking at the same person.

I wouldn't say its wrong, just a long shot. When talking about Star Wars and Marvel, Nomura has said that some properties are hard to get permission for, or something to that extent, I'm not sure of his exact wording.

Eliskor

I wouldn't say its wrong, just a long shot. When talking about Star Wars and Marvel, Nomura has said that some properties are hard to get permission for, or something to that extent, I'm not sure of his exact wording.

Yeah, just I feel with episode VII being close (and obviously out on Bluray well before KH3 releases and thus they'd begin hyping up episode VIII), its just the right time for it. It'd appeal more to the western fanbase than the Japanese so I don't see it being a Japan's D23 later this year. So if its to happen I think now its the best timing for it.

gibbs615

ALRIGHT! Now I'm just hoping these guys have been looking over the web at fan requests and comments while making KH3 and saw MY request for "Sofia the First" to be in the game as a mini world!:rolleyes:(like how Winnie the Pooh was) And I hope THAT'S one of the worlds they're gonna announce at this thing.

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I find it kinda doubtful that SE staff does fan requests. The most fanservis they have done is Axel, and even then, that was mostly because they liked him so much themselves...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
KH3 stuff will be great, but I'm very excited for the three new Disney Infinity characters getting revealed. Come on Mabel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back