• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Aqua Nendoroid figure shown off at Wonderful Hobby Life For You!! 33

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

During Wonderful Hobby Life For You!! 33, an online event hosted between Good Smile Company and Max Factory twice a year, Good Smile Company revealed their finished version of their upcoming Kingdom Hearts 3 Aqua Nendoroid figure.

Back in February, Good Smile Company revealed the full line of Kingdom Hearts 3 Nendoroid figures that were in development during Wonderful Hobby Life For You!! 32.

Fans can currently pre-order the Kingdom Hearts 3 Kairi Nendoroid figure on Good Smile Company's website.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, NEO: The World Ends With You and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
You know, after seeing these posts I've started realizing how much better these would be compared to Funko Pops (of which I have Sora, Riku, and Vanitas). Are they as quality as they actually look? :eek:

Pouhi

Awards
yeaaaaah i cant wait for preorders to open, she looks so amazing!

You know, after seeing these posts I've started realizing how much better these would be compared to Funko Pops (of which I have Sora, Riku, and Vanitas). Are they as quality as they actually look? :eek:
the recent nendoroids have been great quality, theyre small and sturdy and have display stands and almost everything youd want to come with a figure ^^ at this point i think they are just like tiny versions of normal figures.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
They're quality little figures with a hell of a lot more going for them than Funko Pops like articulation, swappable cosmetic parts and accessories, a packed-in display stand, and actually looking good.
They're more expensive obviously ($40-60USD typically) but at least in the range of KH merch that's comparatively affordable.

Back