• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 anyone ???????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

toxin69

Is it just me or are there other people that think there is going to be a kingdom hearts 3 ???? I just saw the ending of kingdom hearts 2 and I think that this series MIGHT just as long as the final fanstasy series I wouldn't be suprised if they did . Or do you think that they should just leave it as a trilogy and not mess with it any more ????

deadly_silence

after a while i think ideas and originality would grow slim, not to mention disney worlds, and to be honest, i don't really want to see kingdom hearts take another direction unless done inteligently.

darkness eternal

I like kingdom hearts but going as long as final fantasy might be a bit hard, and if they didnt keep the original characters it would suck, also where would they find other characters? they used almost all of disneys already

got_kh2?

i doubt they'd make it like final fantasy, but u'd be amazed at what SE could do. they might replace the main character, like to Sora's son or something in kh4 =0

onyxrhapsody87

I think it'll probably end at three if there is another sequel... TN said that he didn't want it to drag on like Final Fantasy...

Jampsa

I think nomura mentioned that he doesn`t want to make kingdom hearts an another Final Fantasy and I kinda hope that it would end in kh2 already because waiting another three and a half years is a little bit too much for me.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
well the differencve between the final fantasy and kingdom hearts series is each game(excluding expansion packs and sequals, i.e Final Fantasy X-2)

the FF series in each game has different characters and plot and magic, different world, system, weapons and that, while KH has the same characters, same worlds(with new ones), same weapons(some new).

KH WILL never be the same a FF, KH is about the keyblade master and FF is about each main character in the game. the only way KH is gonna come close to FF is if Sora dies off and brings in a new keyblade master and a different group, different weapons, new magic like Scan, Quake, Aura. Introduce Blue Magic instead of White and Black Magic.

if you get my drift, but for the series in the long run, i think KH should stop after KH3, if there is gonna be one of course. and make a game to introduce new characters to get you into the plot, like CoM did for KH2, a bridge bewteen KH2 and KH3.

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
The simple fact is that KH has 4 major constants. Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, Disney and Final Fantasy characters. If they were to take KH to a level of Final Fantasy, all these things would have to stay in order for it to be KH. After the third it would be really worn thin on possible plots. And passing it down to a son or something wouldn't get rid of the fact that these items have already been used 3 times in a PS game.

°Kaarix.˚

No. Kingdom Hearts is not like Final Fantasy. Final Fantasy always ( Unless it's a continuance of an already made FF) introduces a new story, with brand new characters, worlds and re-occuring plots and such. Kingdom Hearts has the same characters, mainly, the same story, etc.

got_kh2?

I think nomura mentioned that he doesn`t want to make kingdom hearts an another Final Fantasy and I kinda hope that it would end in kh2 already because waiting another three and a half years is a little bit too much for me.

Well, u dont have to get kh3. some people would rather have the sequal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back