• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 and All-in-One Package available for Digital Preorder!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 will be releasing on January 29, 2019, leaving only 7 months for players to decide how they want to purchase the game. For those who prefer digital versions or may even be new to the series, you're in luck! Kingdom Hearts 3 and the All-in-One Package containing Kingdom Hearts 3, HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX and HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue are now available for preorder on the Playstation Network and Microsoft Store, with some special bonuses! 

KINGDOM HEARTS III ($59.99)

Digital Pre-order Details:
Pre-order and receive a bonus after checking out:

KINGDOM HEARTS III IMPOSSIBLE ODDS DYNAMIC THEME

Preorder now to secure 'Imposssible Odds' Theme and 'Star Seeker Variant' Keyblade!

KINGDOM HEARTS All-in-One Package ($99.99)

Digital Pre-order Details:
Pre-order and receive a bonus after checking out:

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FINAL CHAPTER PROLOGUE

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 +2.5 REMIX

KINGDOM HEARTS III IMPOSSIBLE ODDS DYNAMIC THEME

Pre-order now to secure KINGDOM HEARTS III, KINGDOM HEARTS III Impossible Odds Theme (exclusive) and PS4™ Custom Keyblade! Your journey starts now with instant access to KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX and KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue.

There are also retailer-exclusive preorder bonuses for Japan:

For the physical standard edition:

• 7-Eleven: Exclusive Keyblade + KINGDOM HEARTS III Rubber Strap
  • Amazon Japan: Original PS4 Theme
  • Square Enix e-STORE: Original Steelbook Case

The description on the Microsoft Store and Australian PSN also states the existence of in-app purchases.

bagcifreak

On the jp KH website there's actually some more information incl pictures of the keyblades and PS Themes. Nothing special tbh. But I think they should have been included in the Collector's Edition.

also anyone else noticed how the description says "in-game purchases available"? Maybe for DLC's or outfits/keyblades?

DarkQueenHelba

Awards
I’ve had $200 set aside for this game for over 2 years to get the “Ultimate-Special, Going to be the Best, Only on the SquareEnix site” Edition. The “Bundle” is just disappointing. It’s just the Deluxe with over priced small(!) figurines.

All the other SE Collectors Edition are way better. Why does this one, that I have been waiting for 13 years for, suck?

Cakeberry

So is there going to be a Deluxe Digital Edition still or is this it? I want to know if it's safe to preorder or if I should wait.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Any images of the impossible odds dynamic theme? I think the PS4 Star Seeker is pretty cool.

TheZX

Awards
Custom Keyblades? If these don't provide some kind of stat bonus then does that mean Sora could be customized as well? Then again we probably would've seen or been told about it already.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I hope they release the All In One package physically. Won't be surprised if it remains a digital-only thing outside of Japan, but I'd definitely buy a physical release of the entire Dark Seeker Saga in one package.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My last day in Los Angeles consisted of me getting PSN cards so I could pre-order the game digitally for the instant theme (Australia has to wait until Jan 29th). I love the Keyblade skin! Wish the Xbox skin was available for PlayStation and vice versa :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back