• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 - An uneducated guess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Keybladerz

Kingdom Hearts 3 Uneducated Guess

Do you remember that at the end of kingdom hearts 2, a letter is brought to Sora by Kairi who had found the letter on shore. It must have been a letter from mickey or disney castle, because it had the mickey sign on it. Anyways, Sora opened the bottle up and started reading, and so had Riku and Kairi, this was a very peculair cutscene.

Were they trying to show us something?

I have a theory that if a 3rd game is to come out, It would be a game that has to do with all three characters, Riku, Kairi, and Sora. More like birth by sleep istelf where you have different story plots for each character and you can play as them individualy. Riku, with his keyblade, the way to dawn. Kairi with riku's other keyblade, it has no name but it had many flowers on it and Sora with his orginal keyblade.

Again this is just a uneducated guess...

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Theory

Kairi isn't a wielder, thus no keyblade for her. And this isn't much of a theory, most so an uneducated guess :\

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman

ya its kinda hard to come up with theories over such a vague video. i think its jus SE trying to keep us on our toes for future installments. u know, a way to let us know there's more to come.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com

Kingdom Hearts 3 Theory
Yay no more Roxas and Ven or Fusion, talk.
Do you remember that at the end of kingdom hearts 2, a letter is brought to Sora by Kairi who had found the letter on shore. It must have been a letter from mickey or disney castle, because it had the mickey sign on it. Anyways, Sora opened the bottle up and started reading, and so had Riku and Kairi, this was a very peculair cutscene.
Okay so far.
Yep that's the point of a cliff hanger ending
I have a theory that if a 3rd game is to come out, It would be a game that has to do with all three characters, Riku, Kairi, and Sora. More like birth by sleep istelf where you have different story plots for each character and you can play as them individualy. Riku, with his keyblade, the road to dawn. Kairi with her keyblade, it has no name but it had many flowers on it and Sora with his orginal keyblade.
Maybe, but Kairi isn't a Keyblade master. Thats was Riku's 2nd's Keyblade for dual wielding.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

Doesn`t that letter have to do with Coded?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Just so you know, Kairi doesn't really have a keyblade; Riku just lent it to her (which probably tells us that he's dual-blading). Kairi didn't summon the keyblade, and there's nothing to suggest that she's qualified to be a wielder.

The problem I see here is that having a BbS-styled gameplay (with multiple playable protagonists) would probably lead to Donald and Goofy being neglected (or just Sora being a broken character compared to others)...Not that they were very important, of course.

Muse

you look atrocious

Kingdom Hearts 3 Theory

It was most likely from Mickey, as he's the only one from Disney Castle that we know writes letters to others.

It was foreshadowing/implying that there might be another installment in the series yet to come that continues Sora's story.

I have a theory that if a 3rd game is to come out, It would be a game that has to do with all three characters, Riku, Kairi, and Sora. More like birth by sleep istelf where you have different story plots for each character and you can play as them individualy. Riku, with his keyblade, the road to dawn. Kairi with her keyblade, it has no name but it had many flowers on it and Sora with his orginal keyblade

Eh. Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story. Which means, imo, we don't get to play as other characters until we beat the game, like in CoM. So, I highly doubt a KH3 would have three separate stories for SRK. That, and I doubt Riku/Kairi would be party members since Donald and Goofy are primarily Sora's party members. Unless you switch one of them out every world you go to.

Riku's Keyblade is the Way to Dawn, not the Road to Dawn.

Kairi doesn't have a Keyblade. Riku was dual-wielding and allowed her to hold onto his second Keyblade, which is also the Way to Dawn, its appearance was just influenced by Riku's memories of Kairi Destiny Islands.

Again this is just a theory...

Eh, not much of a theory. More like an idea or uneducated guess, like Iridium said.

The problem I see here is that having a BbS-styled gameplay (with multiple playable protagonists) would probably lead to Donald and Goofy being neglected...Not that they were very important, of course.

Donald and Goofy weren't important? =/ It's only because of them that 1. Sora was able to find his friends, 2. Not die while finding said friends, 3. Help save the universe. :D Twice.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I guess kairi isn't a weilder, but she can help in a way.

Like she did when the PoHs were fending off the Darkness, right?
Oh wait a minute, she didn't help then... hm... oh yeah, I remember! Because Sora called her useless!

About the letter being about coded, I'm not sure...

I think more it's the result of Coded. Like, they went back home, Coded happened, and Mickey as a result sent the letter to call Sora and Riku for help in time for KH3.
It ties in with the post credit scenes thus far -
KH1 showed Sora, Donald and Goofy chasing Pluto to Castle Oblivion where CoM took place.
CoM showed us Roxas in Twilight Town in civilian wear - leading us to KH2.
And now, KH2 leads us to KH3.
And I let myself say that despite Coded being chronologically in between KH2 and KH3, because Coded doesn't have the real Sora as a protagonist while CoM did.

A

Azrael

If they repeated the whole BBS three scenario thing, it should be Riku/Sora/Mickey.

Kairi is best to be left alone in the islands where some Unbirth can kill her and free Namine

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Doesn`t that letter have to do with Coded?

no.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Uneducated Guess

Yes. It was from Mickey.

I have a theory that if a 3rd game is to come out

There is no if. There's only a matter of when.

It would be a game that has to do with all three characters, Riku, Kairi, and Sora. More like birth by sleep istelf where you have different story plots for each character and you can play as them individualy. Riku, with his keyblade, the way to dawn. Kairi with riku's other keyblade, it has no name but it had many flowers on it and Sora with his orginal keyblade.

Again this is just a uneducated guess...

Not really uneducated, more like generic.

And Kairi wouldn't be a playable character because she's not a wielder

Like she did when the PoHs were fending off the Darkness, right?
Oh wait a minute, she didn't help then... hm... oh yeah, I remember! Because Sora called her useless!

loldamn.

Joe_Keybladerz

:x My readers are very corrective. Good qualities, but used to the extreme.
First it was a theory, then an uneducated guess and now someone is saying that its generic. I need to get my act together.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What is preventing Riku from lending Kairi the Keyblade again?

The fact it would mean Kairi'd see battle again, something neither Sora nor Riku would like to happen, I'd imagine.
Also, logic would have it it would take a toll on Riku himself. Not the best case scenario if they're up against a tough enemy, or even dealing with numbers of enemies, when the enemies aren't just Shadow Heartless.
Dusk Nobodies alone would prove a challenge then.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
:x My readers are very corrective. Good qualities, but used to the extreme.
First it was a theory, then an uneducated guess and now someone is saying that its generic. I need to get my act together.

And oddly enough you changed the thread title to correspond with my post <_<

But yes you do. The sticky's are here for a reason so use them wisely next time, also the rest of the internet has a good deal of information. However I wouldn't put my trust into certain sites such as KH Wiki. It's not all that bad but if you do use it as a resource look through it with caution.

C

Cloudii

I have a question and sorry if this might be a spolier for some of you guys, but at the secret ending didn't they show this one area with all those keyblades? and those 3 people dressed up in armor? does that have to do with perhaps a KH3? or does it relate to coded? @~@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back