• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 - An uneducated guess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Donald and Goofy weren't important? =/ It's only because of them that 1. Sora was able to find his friends, 2. Not die while finding said friends, 3. Help save the universe. :D Twice.
Remembering KH1 again, I can agree.
I have a question and sorry if this might be a spolier for some of you guys, but at the secret ending didn't they show this one area with all those keyblades? and those 3 people dressed up in armor? does that have to do with perhaps a KH3? or does it relate to coded? @~@
They're related to the upcoming PSP game, Birth by Sleep.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Sufering Angel is right, SHE DOES HAVES A POINT... when i was studying for my theories, I readed on another report, that nomura will release three new games, wich were about... OWW CRAP READ IT URSELF FROM THE THING!... Nomura said: Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider: “The period of the King’s absence”, “The period of Riku’s absence”, “Roxas’ time in Organization XIII” and “Xehanort’s past”. In this case, the story of “The period of the King’s absence” is set in the realm of Darkness. I am examining a way to tell these 4 stories, so I might be able to find a way to tell them soon.

The king and riku´s Absense Is CODED... NO SORA HISTORY
Roxas days in the org is obviously Days
and xehanorts past is BBS

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We have all but nothing to indicate the strength of Kairi's Heart. Anything and everything that happened can be all too easily explained by her Heart being one of Pure Light, thus making the strength of it redundant.
It's not like the Darkness would get to her even if her Heart was weak, though it would explain how her Heart left her Body to begin with, imo. It was that weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back