• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Awards
I just came up with a theory regarding the anniversary event that I'd like to share with you all. What if the event concludes with a scene of Sora...going home...and having dinner with his mom.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I can't believe this shit is basically going down on my bday (the 9th in the states, so I'll still be up when the info drops). Is Launchy getting a special present or a disappointment?

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I can't believe this shit is basically going down on my bday (the 9th in the states, so I'll still be up when the info drops). Is Launchy getting a special present or a disappointment?
I'm in Minnesota and Japan is 14 hours ahead, do we know when the event takes place? If it takes place 4 PM over there on the 10th, it would be 2 AM over here in Central Time

I don't see the reason to stay up tbh

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
I'm in Minnesota and Japan is 14 hours ahead, do we know when the event takes place? If it takes place 4 PM over there on the 10th, it would be 2 AM over here in Central Time

I don't see the reason to stay up tbh
it means, for those of us in the states, we'll know about the event the day before the event our time.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
it means, for those of us in the states, we'll know about the event the day before the event our time.
I know, just don't see the reason to be up early in the morning. You could wake up at 6 AM or 7 AM on the 10th and there will probably be trailers, should get a good nights sleep

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
I know, just don't see the reason to be up early in the morning. You could wake up at 6 AM or 7 AM on the 10th and there will probably be trailers, should get a good nights sleep
all the good stuff happens when i'm asleep. like when i missed the Sora for Smash bros trailer.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
all the good stuff happens when i'm asleep. like when i missed the Sora for Smash bros trailer.
true but it's not like they're live streaming it, they'll just randomly show up on the Kingdom Heart's Youtube page and twitter pages probably

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
*Gets up super early just to see Byleth announced*

Never again.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I believe admission to the event starts at 2pm JST and the main show starts at 5pm JST.

A handy trick is just going to google and typing in “5pm JST April 10” and google will automatically tell you what time and day that is for you in your local time zone.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I believe admission to the event starts at 2pm JST and the main show starts at 5pm JST.

A handy trick is just going to google and typing in “5pm JST April 10” and google will automatically tell you what time and day that is for you in your local time zone.
2AM, well then.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

4 am for me. nope. not worth staying up.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
I normally wake up at 5 AM every morning, it's 3 AM for me, I don't think that's that big of a deal and the event could be a few hours long anyways.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
All I care about is the actual info we get on new Kingdom Hearts projects and those will probably get out on YouTube right after or in the middle of said event
I'm going to cover my eyes so I don't get spoiled by the title of the video and click on the video lol.

Cuz if they announce Kingdom Hearts 4 - they'll say Kingdom Hearts 4 reveal trailer or something.

Back